Announcement

So, those of you who have somehow decided to keep this story in their reading lists have definitely noticed that I've not updated this story, or any of my others ones for that matter for around ~2ish years now? I'll be quite frank, I've just had absolutely ZERO motivation to work on any of them, due to a combination of writer's block, college, ADHD, moving houses, stress, and overall lack of interest in writing for any of these. Thankfully, you'll be happy to know that I'm finally starting to want to write on this platform again, and seeing as I've started rewatching the BNHA anime, I've started to regain interest in this story.

So, in order to help motivate myself with writing here again, I've decided that I'm going to overhaul all chapters on this story, since going back and rereading what I wrote like 3 years ago made me genuinely cringe on how bad some of it was. So for the time being, I will be unpublishing all chapters I've posted so far in order to rework them, and hopefully make them better than what they were previously.

With that being said, I hope that you'll be able to enjoy the rewritten chapters as much as I will. Additionally, I'll be currently reworking the introduction chapter, which will be reuploaded soon after the time I've posted this announcement. Hope to see you there!

(Date posted: September 17th, 2023. 10:06 PM)