Chapter 1: Getting Help and Advice from a Friend

Tangle has developed feelings for Eclipse for a long time now. She didn't know how to tell them to him and whether or not he felt the same. She was sitting in her home, just thinking about him day in and day out. She even had a lot of memories with him going on all kinds of adventures including seeing movies, seeing shows like dolphin shows, going on boat rides and jet skis, touring cities, etc.

She knew that he wasn't the most outgoing person and that he is generally cold and aloof, especially from his outside looks. But that didn't matter to her - she found him to be very sweet, funny, and caring on the inside. And she didn't care as much about outside looks as she did inside looks.

But she knew he probably wasn't going to open up so she would have to make the first move. She felt nervous about it - her heart was just pounding at the thought of her being rejected by him and her heart being broken and torn apart because of it. And she felt like crying about it too since the thought of it was so heartbreaking. But she decided to confront her best friend Jewel about this since she knows that she gives good and rational advice. Or at least she hoped she could help her out with this.

She went out of the room and went to go see Jewel. She was working on some things like paperwork but she was free for the most part.

Tangle: Hey Jewel.

Jewel was caught off guard by this - as she was startled by Tangle's sudden appearance.

Jewel: *surprised and startled* Oh hey Tangle! You kind of surprised and startled me there. What's up?

Tangle: nothing much really, just having a lot of things on my mind right now.

Jewel: oh, well what's going on? What's been on your mind?

Tangle felt nervous to tell her exactly - cuz she felt that it was embarrassing and that Jewel might laugh at her for it.

Tangle: um Uh - well, idk I've just been having some strange thoughts and feelings that I can't get out of my head.

Jewel: what is it exactly?

Tangle didn't really know how to word it - cuz she felt like it would be embarrassing if she told her what was really going on.

Tangle: idk - it's kind of hard to explain.

Jewel: well you can tell me anything - I'm listening.

Tangle thought for a second on if she should tell her, but she was a little hesitant.

Tangle: well... you really want to know? It's probably very embarrassing...

Jewel: look - I won't laugh at you. You're my best friend - I'll listen to you. I'm all ears. You have my word.

Tangle: oh alright - well... you see... I've been having some weird feelings, about someone and something...

Jewel: oh - well do you have a crush on someone?

Tangle felt embarrassed to admit it - but she knew she had to if she wanted Jewel's help.

Tangle: *blushing* y-yes I do.

Jewel: oh - well who is it?

Tangle: well... it's uhhh...

Jewel: I'm listening.

Tangle: Uh I-it's uhhh...

Jewel: Cmon tell me. Is it Eclipse?

Tangle blushed bright red as she realized that Jewel guessed right on her answer.

Tangle: *blushes* Uh y-yes. It's him. He's the one that I have a crush on.

Jewel: Ah I see - you're really into him huh?