Chapter 3: Hanging Out and Scary Movie

Eclipse and Tangle were walking with each other on the way to the city and while they were very close side by side, they didn't really know how to spark a conversation together until Tangle started one first.

Tangle: so uh, how's everything been for you? How are Twilight and Shadow doing?

Eclipse: they're doing fine, nothing really new with them.

Tangle: oh I see, you guys still doing your things with GUN and training together in the gym huh?

Eclipse: well - yeah, that's just what we're known for.

Tangle: heh, it's what makes you 3 so awesome!

Eclipse: yeah thanks, and how about you? How's Jewel? How's Whisper?

Tangle: they're doing good, Jewel has been doing her usual things with paperwork at the museum. And Whisper has been doing her thing too with her wisps.

Eclipse: I see, seems like nothing has changed with them then.

Tangle: nope not at all! Haha.

They both continued talking about their lives and eventually started to pick up the pace and started running with each other.

Eclipse: *starts jet skating* let's pick up the pace a bit.

Tangle: *smirks* oh I see what you're trying to do, it's on man.

They both were running at equal speed and pace to each other, tho Tangle couldn't help but be distracted at Eclipse's looks and his lightning determined eyes, especially while running. He was as good looking as anyone else even with the scar on his eye and with his eyeglasses. She was starting to daydream a bit about her and Eclipse having fun together and hanging out. She even thought about them kissing each other and sharing a romantic moment under the sunset. All this was making her happy and she was losing her train of thought until Eclipse spoke up and kind of startled her a bit.

Eclipse: hey Tangle.

Tangle: *startled* ahh

Eclipse: you good?

Tangle: uh y-yeah I am! Really!

Eclipse: you look like you got startled, and you were lost in thought. What were you thinking about?

Tangle: *starts blushing and feeling embarrassed* uh n-nothing! Nothing at all!

Eclipse: *raises an eyebrow* you sure about that?

Tangle: uh y-yes I'm sure!

Eclipse: not sure if I believe that, but whatever.

Tangle: *feels embarrassed*

Eclipse: anyways here we are, in the city.

They both arrived in Metropolis, which is one of the bigger cities on planet Earth.

Tangle: oh hey! It's Metropolis!

They both walk right into the city and they start walking around together.

Tangle: so Eclipse, where do you want to go first?

Eclipse: I don't know tbh, I'll leave that up to you.

Resuming point:

Tangle: why don't we go see a movie together?

Eclipse thought hard about this, but he was up for it.

Eclipse: alright sure.

Tangle: yay!

Eclipse: what movie do you want to see?