chapter-3

Author pov:

Jungkook was standing with friends their door way..waiting for his hyung frnd and his office senior husband return in home for party....

He was all dressed in white...looking like a angel ...and his child having a same matching dress...all boys and girls are drooling over his looks....

Why not because they never seen this much beauty full omega their life....

Some pepole try to chat with him but his hyungs glare enough to run away .....

He was introvert person...never socialed with anyone...

And very very soft person...he never get angry with anyone.....helping mind...selfless

Total sweettiee.....and scared  very easily if people shout on him...

Every person admired him...

Tottaly he was every one dream...

And last but not least he love is boba doll so much...his heart beat everything his son....

Ready to sacrifice for everything to his baby happiness. ....

Only want his child healthy and happy...

Top of that he only 17 years old.....

But he never negative  comment his mind...

Only thinking  of his sunshine ball...

Hanuel...

Yes his child name is hanuel jeon...

Alpha son

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And hanuel baby not less is than his mother...he love is mother so much .... Over possesive over his mother....his alpha instincts showing in such young age...when other people try to talk with mom...he get violated. ..and getting very angry ...

Clinging with mother ...never go to strangers not even his hyungs....only safe in mom embrace.....

Anytime want his mother attention on him...
Like to give kiss to mom lips...

Obsessed with mama's milk....

Only drink mama's milk...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook and his baby are talking in baby language... Not aware of the other looks on him....

Mother and son loving conversation cut off his door open ...reveal in mid thirties beta man

He was dressing in very fancy ...and juwells are sparkling in party lightening.....

And they enter the huge mansion...

Jungkook and his son are gawek at the skilling decorations....

But that music too loud. ...

His child was exciting in music...so he was all jumping in curious

He  never attend this type of party ....so he was seeing all thing in curious doe eyes...he was come to the middle class family...and having a sweet and care protective family..and his friends also so calm and loving persons...

So they only give small parry in room...

Cooking different type delicious food...talking laughing.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But this tottaly different. ...

He was getting uncomfortable  by their stare giving......

Jungkook was talking with senior. .....

But suddenly.....

His senior husband 

Coming to their ways...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Author:abi💜