chapter-8

Author pov:

as soon as jungkook getting outside of mansion ....meeting with a familiar car infront of him...he already know that.....he dose'nt show any shock....because that was so fast...but he have to go home....hanu was drooling his shirt, want mama's milk....1stly he have to convince yooni hyung about going home in car...so take a deep breath he said...

koo: hyung....am sorry...i think my friend come to pick me up....so take care hyung.....(very soft voice. ..yoongi was big brother for him....so he respected him lot...but as a yoongi think jungkook as a little brother?)

jungkook  bowed him in half degree...make way to familiar car....

yoongi was wishperd himself....

yooni: i miss u....see u soon tomorrow. ..

as said yoongi go to his home...no hell....
because there was no one waiting for him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

kim couple was alone in the living room ....watching netflix....

only tv sound was heard...but tv sound disturbed by kim jimin....

jimin was thinking too much...he was disturbed by his husband action earlier.....because  he know that  his husband never do that anyone...why now him?...that to every one fav soft omeaga....

one side he was proud of his husband....but the other side what was the child fault...so getting frustrated by his thoughts...he was confessed to his husband is good....

jim: hubby why u behave like that earlier?

as he heard whining voice from his dramatic husband....he replied coldly....

tae: what are u talking about...(said tae one eyebrow raised)

his husband comfusion answer make jimin more frustrated.....

so he replied straight forwardly....

jim: why u behaved rudely with koo..?

but still tae face dancing in confusion...who is koo..??????

so he calmly ask his dramatic husband....

tae: who is koo? ( his eybrow frowned while he ask this question)

jimin now so pissed....

jim: the soft and gorgeous omeaga jeon jungkook....

as soos as hear full name....taehyung make realised face...he was getting memory soft dainty omeaga face...

tae: ohh that omeaga...hold baby in his arms...

jimin was nodded  his head in confirmation

jim:  yes that omeaga. ..why u not allowed him to our guest room...

jimin was eagerly waiting for his husband answer...

tae: did u forget thst u have installed in cctv camera in our guest room...

what his husband he was shocked...beacuse he was recently fixed this advanced camera....

he very much know that he was safely fix with camera ho one can could see this....

but his husband was find out that....

he was groaning his stupid act....

jim: hubby so what ..? am not getting point here.....

taehyung was very much angry for his husband act...beacuse his husband stupid acts that baby was hungry....

tae: are u speaking ur sense...he was omeaga....how do he feel ...he was feeding his baby in secret camera room...?

jimin was rolling his eyes his husbsnd....

jim: hubby that camera access only mine  i can only watch that......and moreover he was bottom...am.also bottom...whats wrong?

hearing what his husband said he was. fuming in anger....

so he silently stand up....getting car key...hope on to front door.....

jimin was dumpouded sitting in coach.....

jim: what the actual f##k

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

jungkook was safely reached home....he bowed his driver...an getting inside house....

he was living his parents gift in his 16th birday for getting 1st mark....

he was really greatfull for his parents...as he think about parents....his eyes getting teary...
he want to talk to his parents....he really missed those golden day with his parents....

as jungkook lock the door...and confortably sitting in coach...take hanu in lap...unbottoning his shirt....feed his alpha baby....

who. was hurriedly latching in mama's nipple....sucking drinking in cutely....

jungkook was carressing his baby hair smoothly and lightly massaging head....

hanu was humming in mammas nipple in his mouth.....

jungkook wa a kissing his baby chubby cheeks nonstop ....

koo: u are my only hope my love...

half hour passed hanu was deeply sleeped...so he take baby in his room tug in his bed...

hanu baby surrounding full of plussies for hos safety.... jungkook was getting his night outfit going for freshup....
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

freshly showerd kook was coming in restroom...but he was nearly shocked

did u missed me bambi...?

author:abi 💜