chapter-12

Author pov;

jungkook was begging in mercy in eyes not infront of his precious child....but the dom alpha ...not in mood to give f*uk about them...
he gave koo other breast harsh squeeze...

koo's milk were spitting everywhere....
and the cunning alpha was enjoying the sensual sight....

The little omega cried out and flinched at the roughness.. koo tried to escape from the touch but the cunning alpha didn't let him....

he grabbed jungkook's hand and pinned it to coach head with a snarl ripping his throat...

"Omega." he crumbled deeply through his chest...His fangs bared at the little omega to obey him...

jungkook quiverd and bared his little throat, gasping in fright....The alpha male made sure to stand as close to the pretty omega  as possible, his dick hitting the little omega  in his face....

The boy whimpered at the touch,...
but that only egged the dom alpha on even more.....

The alpha male grabbed the omega  from the back of his head rubbing the tip of his dick on the koo's mouth.....

Jungkook shed even more tears....he didnt want to do it...his baby was watching everything in innocent eyes....

The alpha forced his cock in the young, pretty omega mouth.....

The pretty omeaga gagged, ....but the alpha did not care....
For he would  he want the young pretty omega  on how to react during all of their encounters.....

He grunted at the feel of the wet heat surrounding his huge dick. ...
He couldn't help but thrust into the gorgeous omeaga face....

He smirked as the omega  gagged more, eyes tearing up even more,....
turning red from the lack of oxygen.

The alpha  lost all self control at that point....
fucking into Jungkook's mouth with great speed.....

His baby was crying  ....He gripped baby to his breast for support not fall for....

and he  pinched the alpha legs them to beg for air.....But no such luck.

The alpha kept going at the koo's throat.... convinced he could see his dick poking out the side of the Pretty omega's neck. He was relentless in pace and aggression.

Jungkook was finally given the chance to breathe,... but not for long..... their merciless alpha had pulled himself out of the boy's mouth.....

Jungkook felt the soaring pain in the back of his throat, feeling the alpha bitter cum's in throat....

The alpha groaned in pleasure. .....his face clearly say how blissfull is....

and he jipped the phant....take his baby in breathless pretty omega hold.....

sit beside him........

play with his baby.....

thier baby....

did u scared my tiger...?

mommy and daddy are playing babyy...

dont cryy ok....

dada's here tiger...

ohh did u got possesive ahhh....

the alpha bopped his nose in his son..

ur mama his mine right....(said alpha so much possesiveness voice)

the little tiger also debate with his babyish blubbering. ... his mummy his mine....