chapter 2.

Minjk reached to their new apartment. Jk get out from the car while mingyu went to get out their luggage from the car trunk. After some mins the loaded truck also reached there n workers started unloading the furniture.

 After some mins the loaded truck also reached there n workers started unloading the furniture

         (Jk mingyu new apartment/house)

Jk was observing the house it looks very small but cosy.

"Kook", mingyu call jk who was watching the workers unloading the furniture,"yes gyu","I'm going to inform the secretary about our arrival ok, don't go anywhere not even inside hm, I'll be back in 5mins",jk nod his head n sit beside the car on a chair.

The neighbours notice someone's moving in the neighborhood. They got curious about who is the new couple. Some of them try to befriending him to which jk politely greet them, but didn't said anything else n they went away dissepointed. He isn't being rude or something he is just introvert who don't like to talk to new faces. He glance at his surroundings to see people are gawking at him. He just shake his head,it's like everyday thing to him,the hawk eyes. Cus he knows he is pretty n he proud of himself.

Meanwhile tae came back from the college n already his mood was sour from the incident now the loud voices of truck unloading is making it worse. He notice someone is shifting beside his apartment but he didn't give much attention just glare at the blond guy who's back facing him. N just went away from there. He isn't in the mood to another fight.

                 (Tae's house/apartment)

Mingyu came back after 5-10 mins n he n jk started help the workers too. It's evening time now, so jk thought they should send the workers back. they are working from the morning n there's not much left only small things so they thought they will move these things tomorrow. Workers said goodbye to them n went away.

Just like that jk n mingyu is also very tired from the morning they thought they should rest now. And jk don't even have energy to cook. He order the food online n went to sit on the couch beside his husband who is also looking very tired. They rest for a while n then bell rings mingyu get up, open the door n receive the food. They put food on the table n started eating from the boxes. After finishing their dinner they went to sleep jk went inside the room while mingyu slept on the couch.

The thing is jk isn't ready for anything yet. Cus they just got married n they don't know anything about each other but still he do all the things which his husband demands or needs but not related to physical or sexual. Mingyu too understand his husband's condition so he agreed with him. That's the reason they don't sleep in the same room.

Meanwhile :

Tae enter his apartment n throw himself on the sofa. He don't have anything to do just him, music n his lonely apartment. He decide to washup n order food like usual but sometimes he crave for the home cooked food. He basically lives alone but sometimes his hyungs come there to party or something he isn't a party person but he let them cus he is only close to them. Only they understand him only not even his family. He isn't close to anyone only his three hyungs.

He get up n went towards his bedroom, he notice the light is coming from balcony he don't like to poke his nose in someone's business but he just couldn't control himself to see who's shifting there, are they good people or not. but when he reached near the window the lights went off. He shake his head n went inside the bathroom to take a long relaxing bath..

After coming from the bathroom he didn't bother to cover himself,he is just alone so what's the need, he just dry his hair took his phone n order his food. Until his food comes he started scrolling through his phone, he don't know who put him in the college gossip gc but if he is already there then why not timepass he see he is all over the gc everyone is posting about him, he knows they don't have guts to say or open their mouth infront him. Anyways, After sometime he got the notification of his food n took it infront his door. Cus he don't like anyone to enter his home.

His eyes again went towards the door of his neighbours. Now he also wants to know who is shifting here beside him n they dare to keep the things infront of his door, don't they know about him. He tried to see if he can see who's there bt he can't see anyone. He scoff n went inside, close the door, sit on the sofa n started chew his food while watching some random videos on YouTube. just like that he went towards his room n sleep.

To be continued.........

..................................................................................

Pics credit goes to the real owner ✌️
Ik it's kinda boring, but from next chapter it will be interesting 😁 just bare with me 😅