chapter 7.

When tae went back to his apartment...jk turn towards his husband and asked irritated,"are you drunk," "wtf when did I got drunk,","then who TF told u to take decisions for me, you know I hate it, when someone do that","chill, what happened, you was very happy a min ago, now what happened to you huh, why are you suddenly want a fight","WTF did u just said, I want a fight with u, 'jk scoff' I'm not fighting with you, you are the one who is fighting here".....

Mingyu collapse his both hands together, "Ok,ok I'm sorry, I got it it's all my mistake,I don't have energy to fight with you, we will continue tomorrow, leme sleep, I have a job to do, I'm not free unlike someone"......

Mingyu mock him...and went to his room... meanwhile jk is standing there upset...it's always like this, his husband never ask for his opinion on anything...and he hate it...it feels like he don't have any value he is just a housewife, who's only job is to take care of his husband and babies and keep them happy....

He isn't a housewife...he is well educated man.... even more educated than his husband, it's just he wanted to give a chance to his marriage life... that's why he didn't apply for any job...he is very much capable to earn triple the salary than his husband but he gave his first priority to his husband...as per his parents wish.....

Jk sigh.....and went to his own room, he turn off the lights...his eyes went to the balcony infront of him...he don't feel like sleeping....so he went towards the couch in the balcony and sit there while staring at the moon ... while recalling all his college days and everything got changed in just a second...

Let's see how he met with mingyu and how they got married so early (I'll not explain it deeply only some main things..)

Jk was an introvert ,he didn't have friends, but never was a scardy cat too, he knows how to fight , how to stand against the wrong... that's why he is very famous in his college....

Jk is in his last year of college, his college life was always smooth, no-one ever dare to hurt him or anything.. he always keeps his distance with everyone....he likes to be alone....and his main focus is to  study hard and make his parents proud.....

Everything got changed when mingyu aka bad boy of college started chase him, hit on him... jk is very famous for his perfect hour glass body....mingyu was too much attracted towards him...he just want a taste...but whenever he try to approach jk....he got rejected....

One day mingyu was drinking with his friends on the road, they were talking about more like giving their lustful opinions on their gf/bf.  They suddenly started mock mingyu about how jk is rejected him n all when he is the heartthrob of the college...

Mingyu feel the fire burning inside him, the ego inside him started byrn...he glance here and there...and  find jk Is coming from the library. He smirk and tell his friends to acting like thugs.....

On the other hand jk was going to grab a cab cus his driver isn't available today to pick him up...he was walking while checking the cab's location in his phone....when he feel the presence in front of him.... there come some guys... face cover with masks....he didn't feel scared..he just started walking again but someone grab his wrist from behind....

Jk narrow his eyes and jerk the hand with full force...to see this drunk boys felt humiliated...they come to him one by one and jk beat the shit out of them all...but suddenly he get one more presence behind him...he thought mybe it's the another guy from the group so he just punch him hard....

Mingyu hiss in pain when he got the punch....jk immediately notice it's mingyu, he got panicked, "OMG OMG , I'm really sorry mingyu-shi, I thought it's someone from those guys" jk apologize with guilty voice and went near mingyu to check the wound....

Their faces are too close that mingyu can feel jk's breath on his cheeks, he wants to kiss those lips...he smirk and acting like it's hurting so much...and jk being soft heart guy he give his hand to mingyu and took him home to treat his wound and to repay for his guilt......

After the incident jk got befriend with mingyu and they started hangout often...jk think him as his bestfriend but mingyu's only goal is to taste that body....

One day something happened with jk.... someone put something in his drink and he started vomiting.....mingyu was there with him....and yes it's him who did this...he knows jk never gonna accept him so he tried to do this trick, that got failed badly.....he curse himself and take jk to the hospital where he got to know jk's secret about being a mpreg....

It's shocking news for mingyu but he didn't told this to anyone not even jk, he don't care about it anyway he just want a taste and they gonna graduate soon then after that they gonna part ways, it's not his concern....

After jk got discharged... everything comes back to normal again.....

One day jk got fever and he didn't go to college, mingyu came to check on him and see jk is wearing a see thru shirt with shorts...he lick his lips...when they reached inside the living room....it's so silent in there, mingyu roam his eyes to whole house to see if someone is there but he see no-one, he thought mybe jk is alone...

Jk bend forward to take the glass of water from the side table when mingyu hold him from behind and turn him around...jk yelp in surprise....mingyu started telling him how much he loves him and bla bla bla....

Jk was shocked to even move ,it's shocking for him that his bestfriend is holding him in very inappropriate way, telling him about his crush...he don't understand anything just staring at man's face dumbfounded....mingyu take advantage of jk's numbness and started to lean towards his lips to kiss him but....

JUNGKOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They heard the loud shout and jk come back to his senses he immediately push mingyu off from his body... jk glance at his father who is standing there fuming in anger....but there's more in those eyes 'dissapointment'...

Jk run towards his dad and try to explain him,"appa it's nothing like that, we didn't do anything, we are just friends, don't think like that, I didn't do anything I promise-,..... jk's dad cutt him off while showing his hand to him jk immediately stopped but tears continuesly flowing from his eyes...

Jk father went towards mingyu who is standing there cursing at himself, "why did i even do that, I should keep control over my dick, now his father gonna bann u to meet him, how you gonna get a taste, dammn fuck it!!" He was cursing himself when he look up to see jk's father standing infront of him.. he hung his head down in embarrassment and wait for a slap or punch but nothing happened....

Jk's father sit on the sofa, drink glass of water and mention mingyu to sit... mingyu was confused but he obliged....he sit infront of the old man......

To be continued..........

Sorry for any mistake......