chapter 13

Sorry for the late update, please enjoy......

_________________

Kook is sleeping peacefully without knowing what is happening beside him or it's right to say "with him"...

Tae stroke those blond locks with his fingers, "no one can stop me today baby, I'll love and worship your body"

saying this he rolled jk's tee upward and see the white milky skin he lick his lips but he  slowly move towards those lucious lips, peck them...

it was just a small peck to see if jk is effected by it, but there's no movement, and it didn't take him a second to dive in those rosy lips, he move to upper lip and started sucking them, like his favourite candy, then put his tongue between the ...

it was just a small peck to see if jk is effected by it, but there's no movement, and it didn't take him a second to dive in those rosy lips, he move to upper lip and started sucking them, like his favourite candy, then put his tongue between the lips to part them,

"why they are so delicious baby"

Diving back to sucking both upper and lower lip again and again, sliping his tongue inside the mouth, licking those bunny teeth, he kiss them until they get swollen, but still he don't want to leave them bruising them, which make jk stirr...

when he taste the blood in his mouth he left them with last suck and now his lips travel towards the neck, sniffing the soft fragrance of the perfume, leaving wet mouth kisses,

"hmm why can't I mark you baby, I want to paint you red"

"Now now let's taste these rosy buds, they are inviting me, i can't stop" he take the nipple in between his teeths and bite it slowly, take the other bud in between his finger and thumb rubbing it sensualy, sucking, bitting the other nub....

"why your everything is so yummy my pretty blondy"

He reached his tummy while kissing his nipples. He started licking around the navel with his tongue, going slowly he put his tongue inside the navel and sucked hard. After worshiping the navel, his hand fell on jk's shorts.

Holding the Waistband in his hands he took off the shorts, Then he saw those meaty thick thighs, "You know, Pretty, whenever I saw them, I had only one thought in my mind that when will I worship them and today look, my dream has come true, now tell me how to worship them, You tell me whether I should do it with my lips or (pointed at his dick) with my junior"

"Ofo, what am I, such an idiot, how could you forget tae, your baby can't speak, but it's ok, today I will decide myself, you can do it tomorrow"

Then he took both the legs in his hands and kissed them, started from the toes, he also kissed the pink knees again and again. When it came to the thighs, he started licking them like an animal.

"Why can't I paint you, I'm so frustrated right now" saying this he again started kissing both the thighs...

He Opened both the thighs and looked down and saw two very cute pink holes."WTF" he got shocked sitting properly, He had both the thighs in each hand and raised them in the air, staring continuously.

"What ! I mean, how is it even possible, is he a girl or what, I don't understand but where is my phone" he took out his phone and took lots of photos of those cute holes,"idk what it is, you have many secrets baby, but don't worry I'll find them later but first let me taste them they look delicious too"

running his tongue across his lips, wetting them, he put both thighs around his shoulders and bend down "As if both pinkies(holes) were waiting for me, That's why you never let him touch you, m i right love, why you are so wet, oh I got it cus you liked the kisses, I did well right" he started asking questions like an excited child but in this situation idk what to call him

"You know baby, it's my first time too, idk how to do this but don't worry we will learn everything together"

He held jk's thighs tightly and moved towards his clit, burry his nose there he smelled it and said, “hmm, you smell so good.” After that he took out his tongue and gave a long lick from bottom to top. "This is so delicious, I want this every day." While speaking like this, he stick his tongue into that tiny hole He started moving it in circles collecting the slick in his mouth gulping it down his throat, tae kept licking until it stopped leaking.

After one last time kissing with a smooch sound on the clit, he placed both his thighs very carefully on the bed. And again howring over jk he come face to face and take those lips in his mouth agian...

"Now what should I do with this, Pretty?" Tae pointed at his hard member, He thought for a while and then picked up a water bottle from the bedside table. Opened its lid with one hand and grab JK's mouth with the other hand, poured some water inside JK's parted mouth and then closed jk's mouth with his palm so that the water does not fall out. He saw JK slowly swallowing the water and Tae's wicked smile came back on his face.

He took off his shorts and sat on JK's chest with his legs spread on both sides, but didn't put all the weight on jk. Tae Pulled out his rock hard dick, open jk's mouth forcefully and put his dick in between those swollen, badly bruised lips, he held jk's jaw tightly to keep his teeth away from his dick while moving back and forth, he try to open the mouth wider and sliding it as much possible, and again started rocking his hips back and forth Within no time he started cumming and make jk drank the whole white liquid. (Idk wht I'm even writing)

Still holding the jaw in his hand, tae pull out his dick and slowly get up from jk,he put on his shorts and started kissing jk's whole face while praising him. Tae Move inside the washroom to wash his hand And come back quickly, he put his hand inside his pocket, and took out a healing ointment and applied it on JK's bruised lips and nipples,

"Sorry baby, I was a little rough,yk it was my first time, but don't worry, I will be careful tomorrow". After a few kisses he jumped through the balcony door onto his balcony.

After reaching into his own room, he took off his shorts and stood in front of the mirror holding his dick in his hand, he took out his mobile and open the recent photo from the gallery and kissed the screen

he picked up his laptop and searched something, "oh so that's why that Mingu guy was shouting so much, and that's why your family got you married to this idiot, Cus they think you did things with this guy that you shouldn't have done, mm, but they don't know you are still virgin, interesting, I solve half the mystery, I know mingu side, now ik your family side too, but I don't know your side, But for that I will have to come closer to you, but how, oh yes I forgot, from tomorrow onwards my food will be at his house only and I will have lots time to come closer to you, just wait for me blondy." He said with the smirk and slept still naked....