(idk what to call this)

Alex was a town over from the school, working on her film project

Alex was a town over from the school, working on her film project. She was at the Miyagi-Fang dojo. She was filming as she walked around. Daniel and Johnny gave her permission to film there in between karate classes. She was just getting a setting shot before actually starting the scene. The dojo was just so beautiful, and surprisingly calming for a karate dojo.

She finished the setting shot, and turned off the camera, bringing it down to her side. As if planned, that's when Eli, Demetri, Troy, Robby, Miguel, and Sam walked around from the front.

"Ah, my actors and actresses," Alex smiled at them. "Perfect timing. Just got the setting shot." She moved the camera through the air a little as she finished what she was saying.

Everyone said their hellos. Eli walked over to Alex and the two gave each other a quick hug. They were still not used to being apart as often as they have been.

From the age of 5, when their mother passed, it was just the two against the world. They went from foster home to foster home for years. By the time they reached the age of 16, they had had enough of it. That's when they started living in a van. They were twins and went through everything together.

After their greetings, Alex told everyone what scene they were going to do. She had told them over text when they made the plan for filming, but just wanted to make sure everyone was ready. Which they were. Everyone got into their place as Alex started the camera and started the first take.

Even though they weren't professionals she preferred that it was just her friends playing the characters. She had actually written the script with them all in mind. She knew they'd be perfect. She was glad they all agreed to play the characters. The film was somewhat based on the whole rivalry thing that had happened. She even listened to some of their suggestions.

Eventually, they finished filming the scene. There were some miss steps and things she'd have to edit out or fix in post, but that didn't matter much. Alex was just glad to be able to do this with them. Sure she has the study group now, but these are the people she grew with. They all went through a lot of crazy karate related things together.

"You guys did great!" Alex smiled at all of them as she carefully packed up her camera.

"This was actually pretty fun," Demetri said. The others agreed with him.

Everyone said their goodbyes and split off. Later on over text they discussed and planned for when they'd get together again for another scene. They'd meet up at the same time the next week. There was only a scene or two left to film.

(475 words.)