Taegi- Ghost of night

In a dystopian world with superpowers, taehyung has the ability to see spirits. He is one of the rebels who are fighting against the government. One night he was approached by Min Yoongi, government workers, and his enemy but what surprised him more was he was a ghost. Yoongi who thought the government was doing things right and was loyal to them got backstabbed by the government. So he goes to the only person he knows who can help him. His enemy of 5 years who is against the government and someone who can communicate with ghosts.

He asks taehyung a favor. " Help me find and kill my murderer" and in exchange, he'll help him in getting insights into government supplies, buildings, and documents.Together they try to bring justice to Yoongi's death and help the rebellion's group grow and become strong. But with their dream becoming strong so does their feelings for each other.They try to keep their feelings aside to not get distracted but it's hard to do that when you're with each other 24*7. It's their journey of acceptance and revenge.

Two different feelings for two different people. They manage to steal small moments between their hectic day. Their love is simple, it's small touches and caring eyes. It's subtle care & act of service. They don't need to confess, they don't need words. For them, eyes are enough. They talk through touches, they kiss through the eyes. Even when the world is burning their souls are dancing in their own rain. Life is hard but in their own peace life doesn't feel so dystopian. So they continue their path while being together.

They keep their hatred for the world while loving one another. They find the killer of yoongi and Taehyung decides to kill him by himself. But one day when yoongi is waiting for taehyung to come back from his mission, he's greeted back by his soul. But they don't regret anything anymore.

They're just happy being together and being free from this cruel world. 

 -end 

 I'm new to writing so I'll appreciate any type of feedback. Tell me how it was.

~Ray (❁'◡'❁)