52

(with minsung that night '9:00')

Minho walked into Jisungs room and found him lying on the bed. He ran over and jumped beside him. "Woah! Where'd you come from?"

Lee Know was smiling brightly, "Heaven." He replied in a flirty tone, causing Jisung to blush slightly as he leaned over and kissed him softly.

"I see." Han said when he pulled away, smirking at Minho's now red face. The older just tried to gain his composure.

Jisung then held his hands out to Minho. "Come here." He said cutely and got a smile in return.

"Fine." Minho said, pretending to be annoyed as he scooted closer to Jisung and allowed him to wrap his arms around him. Jisung knew Minho was just teasing him and honestly loved his cuddles so he didn't get upset at all.

Right before Minho fell asleep Jisung shook him. "Hyung, let's brush our teeth." He whispered, and Minho nuzzled his face in Jisungs chest as a response. "Come onnnnn." Jisung whined, causing Minho to open his eyes and look up into Jisungs.

"Alright alright." He said, seeing Han's cute pout. They both sat up and went to the bathroom to brush their teeth. When they walked out Minho whined. "Now I'm not tireeeed." He jumped on the bed whining still and Han got on next to him, caressing his hair.

"It's ok baby, you have me, you'll be able to fall asleep just fine." Minho turned to look at him then sat up and side hugged him, allowing himself to be babied by his baby just this once.

"Ok then, let's go to bed now." Jisung smiled and nodded. They laid down, getting under the covers, though it was hard because Minho was not letting go of Hannie. Lee Know fell asleep quickly after they laid down, with Han caressing his hair still.

Lee Know woke up to Han snoring softly. He smiled fondly at the younger and pecked his nose before standing up and walking to the other side of the bed when he heard a sleepy voice. "Where are you going?" The older turned around and looked at Hannie.

"I'm just taking a shower."

"I'll come too." Minho widened his eyes and looked closely at Han, seeing if he was fully awake. He remembered the last time he said that, he was half asleep.

But then his confusion became a smirk, "Sure, let's go." He expected Jisung to go back to bed and not even remember him saying anything as he turned around and walked to the bathroom. But Han quickly stood up and followed Minho into the bathroom, closing the door behind him.
Minho turned to Han and his eyes widened again. He just looked at him,

"What happened?" He asked innocently.

"You just followed me into the bathroom and you're asking what happened?!" Minho was getting nervous but his nervousness was being overcome with desire and love.

"What? I just wanted to come in with you, no big deal."

"So you're joking with me now, huh?" He asked as he walked closer to Jisung, causing him to walk backwards and hit the bathroom door.

"I-I-I can just leave now." Minho slammed his hands on the door, pinning Jisung to it.

"You're not going anywhere baby." His voice was getting deeper.

Minho smirked and touched Jisungs lips with his long finger, and with his other hand, grabbed Jisungs waist, connecting their bodies. Han knew that at this point, Minho was too needy to control himself, so he closed his eyes and let out a quiet moan that sounded more like a whisper to Lee Know. He saw that Jisungs lips were parted and pressed his own lips on his quickly, entering his tongue into Jisungs mouth and exploring every inch. That tongue had enough potential to make Jisung go insane within seconds.

After a couple of seconds, Lee Know stopped kissing him and held tighter to his waist. Jisung pouted as he pulled away and looked into his eyes. "Why'd you stop? You can't leave me a mess like this." He said, looking down slightly.

"Who said I'm leaving you in a mess?" Upon saying that, he leaned down and grabbed Jisungs thighs, lifting him up and holding him like that. Even in that position, Jisung leaned in and kissed Minho passionately, at the same time, Minho was moving out of the way and opening the door, then walking out of the bathroom.

I feel like you already know it but smut in the next chapter so like just a warning I guess lol

But um bye everyoneeee <3