32

"Are you alright?" Asahi turned to the voice asking him that question. It's Park Jihoon. Junkyu's BFF that he met by chance earlier. Asahi just finished throwing up earlier. He was with Junkyu and Jihoon while waiting for Jaehyuk to take the call relating to work. Maybe it's a serious issue, that's why Jaehyuk needs to talk to his secretary away from Asahi because they are working at the same company. Maybe Jaehyuk just didn't want to worry his employee or something.

"Yes. I'm fine. Thank you," Asahi said. 

"Here. Junkyu asked me to hand you this. It's a medicine," Jihoon said while handing a small plastic and a bottle of water. "Are you sure you're alright? You took quite a long time earlier,"

"I'm alright," Asahi took the medicine. "Maybe because I ate too much for lunch. I don't know. But I'm not feeling too well for the past few days. But I'm feeling better after throwing up. Thank you for the medicine,"

"Sure. No problem," Jihoon said.

"What about Junkyu?" Asahi asked.

"Oh. Remember the guy earlier? He didn't let Junkyu go. That's why he asked me to bring the medicine to you," Jihoon said. There's a guy, who's most probably an Alpha, trying to flirt with Junkyu. That guy released his pheromones while talking to Junkyu. Maybe he tried to influence Junkyu with it. Asahi remembered that he's feeling unwell right after he sensed the pheromones and made him throw up.

"Will he be alright?" Asahi asked. He remembered that Junkyu told him that he's also an Omega despite his appearance. Some Alpha will definitely tell but most people won't even guess that Junkyu is an Omega.

"Junkyu is a strong Omega. He won't get influenced by that kind of trick. Junkyu is a doctor and researcher. You don't have to worry about him. He'll be alright. He might already chase that Alpha away," Jihoon said.

"I'm glad if he really did," Asahi said. "Let's go back to them,"

"Okay," Jihoon said. The two of them walked out of the toilet.

"Jihoon-nim. Can I ask you something?" Asahi asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Are you wearing any perfume? Or cologne?" Asahi asked.

"Why? You want to buy it?" Jihoon asked him back.

"It's a nice smell,"

"It's not a perfume or cologne. It's something that Junkyu developed. It was intended to be used if we're going to see some people who are weak, exhausted mentally and physically. It will make those people not see us as a threat," Jihoon said. "At first, I didn't understand why Omega was developing this kind of thing. But earlier today, we needed to see a domestic abuse victim and it worked. And it worked on you too,"

"Me?" Asahi asked.

"You're not in your best health considering that you might have new life inside you," Jihoon said.

"Wait! You're telling me that I'm pregnant?" Asahi asked.

"I'm just guessing," Jihoon said.

"There's no way I will ever get pregnant. The doctors told me that I won't be able to get pregnant after I stop getting my heat when I'm still in high school," Asahi said.

"Oh.. I see," Jihoon said. "Maybe it worked on you because you're not feeling unwell. Junkyu did said that he still need to do a further research on this," 

"Are you a doctor as well?" Asahi asked.

"Me? No. I'm currently working as a bodyguard. I'm just helping Junkyu since I have no schedule today," Jihoon said.