Chapter 4

Beacon Academy: Mess Hall

In the Mess Hall of Beacon Academy, Jaune is joined by Artoria, Cu, and Jeanne. They are watching the Kitchen, Archer requested Ozpin that he will be the one to cook Jaune's meals from now on. He accepted since there is no harm done there. His Team and Team RWBY were curious on what's Jaune's watching. As Jaune and the Servants watch Archer do his craft.

Archer heads to the Fridge and opens it, he does the same with the Rice Cooker as rice can be seen fully cooked. He readies a frying pan as he gets down to business.

Archer: Omurice.

He starts it off by cutting some garlic in the cutting board. From there he brings out a bottle, which is olive oil.

Archer: 'Let's start with the sauce.'

Archer uses his finger to open the cap of the olive oil bottle. Beside it on the table is canned diced tomato. Archer can be seen using the wooden spoon to mix up the garlic as he sautés it with olive oil.

Archer: 'Chop your garlic and sauté it with olive oil and a can of tomatoes.'

He grabs the can and uses the wooden spoon to place all the tomatoes in the can at the pan, where you can see the garlic as well.

Archer: 'And crushed consommé.'

Archer has a plate in his left hand and pours the crushed consommé in the pan.

Archer: 'Add salt, pepper, and sugar.'

From there, Archer began mixing the flavors around the pan, with a slab of butter beside him. He already placed a slab of butter in the pan as it melts into the tomato sauce

Archer: 'Then melt some butter in it, and it's done.'

Then it shows Archer cutting onions in the cutting board, as it switches to him grabbing a stack of mushrooms and cutting it, then placing it back at the tray.

Archer: 'Then dice the chicken thighs.'

It now shows Archer cutting chicken thighs in the cutting board as he places it in the tray.

Archer: 'And these are your ingredients for the chicken rice.'

Archer then places more olive oil in the pan and began sautéing the chicken.

Archer: 'After you sauté your chicken in a frying pan, add the onions and mushrooms, and sauté some more'

With the tray full of diced onions and mushrooms with him. Archer uses the wooden spoon to place them on the pan as he sautés them some more.

Archer: 'Next, add some salt, coarsely ground pepper, crushed consommé, and ketchup.'

In the table, there are a plethora of ingredients, such as salt, pepper, crushed consommé, and ketchup on a bowl. Where he places it all in the pan.

Archer: 'Mix it thoroughly to temper the sourness.'

Archer grabs the plate of white rice and pours it in the pan and began mixing it with the other ingredients.

Archer: 'Add your white rice. Fold it into the mixture. Then mix in the sauce, taking care not to let it burn.'

We can see now that the rice is of an orange color, this is because of the mixture of the other ingredients. Archer then cracks an egg and places it in the metal bowl. While the pan has butter being melted it in, with it sizzling.

Archer: 'The final part is the omelette itself. Heat some olive oil and butter in a frying pan. Add a dash of salt, then pour in a beaten egg.'

He pours the egg in the pan, mixing it using his chopsticks.