Funeral

Trigger warnings abuse:

"Thomas wake up," is dad said shaking him, he opened his eyes and groaned. "Get up, we have to go to the funeral in 2 hours," he said so Tommy got up groggily. He put on an appropriate outfit for the funeral. Tommy left the room not wearing his crown, his father not been on his ass for not wearing it resonly.

He enters the dinning room where his friends where, they're stayed the last two weeks. "Thomas's, your crown," his father said, he signed and went back to his room putting it on. He then came back. "No, still no that outfit not good enough," his father said. "I'll go change," he said turning away and went back, 5 minutes later he was back, his outfit more fancy attire then the last, but still appreciate for a funera.

"Better?" He asked, the king got up grabbing his arm dragging him back to this room, he chose out an outfit, laying down the jewelry also on his bed. Tommy sighed changing into it, he went back to the dining room where his father was once again. He looked tiredly at his father when he got up, trying to get him to change again. "I'm not fucking changing again," Tommy spat.

"Yes you are!" The king said angrily. Tommy angrily left and changed again witch he was forced to do 3 more times before his father was satisfied with his outfit. He angrily sat at his chair witch food was put infront of his eyes. It was all meat products. He looked at his father confused.

"You could use trowing up your food," his father said. "THAT IT! Stop treating your son like this!"
Phil said angrily.

"Oh come on look at him, it took so many outfits changes to just find something that looks somewhat ok ok him, he's gained so much since his grandfathers passing," his father said.

"I lost 6 pounds in two weeks, I didn't gain! Your a coward!" Tommy said getting up. "Don't your dare call me a coward!" His father said getting up.

"Oh come on we all know you are!' Tommy said, his father slapped him hard in the face. Tommy stayed quiet not knowing how to react. The others where shocked at it too.

"Finally something that makes yoou shut up!" His father said happily. "I fucking hate you," Tommy said witch made him be punched in the face for his father, his crown fell on the floor and Tommy held his face in pain. He got him straight in the eye. "DONT TOUCH HIM!" Wilbur yelled.

"Now go fucking change again," he said pushing Tommy. The younger grabbed the crown off the floor and ran out the room, down the hall he ran fast, tubbo and Ranboo ran after him, not sure where he was going since his room was passed a while ago.

He ran into a room, witch they soon entered after him, it was a boiler room. Tommy no where to be seen.

"Tommy?" Ranboo called out. They searched around the room. "Tubbo over here," Ranboo called, there was a small door that lead outside, they crawled through and they where in the back yard of the castle and Tommy was sat against a tree sobbing.

They went over to him and sat next to him. "Tommy can we check your eye?" Asked tubbo, Tommy looked up from his arms, it was definitely going to bruise. "We should ice that so it doesn't swell to much" Ranboo said.

"I thought he was getting better, canceling meetings to eat with me, letting you guys stay, wanting me to wear a crown at a public funeral, it seemed like he was starting to see me as the prince but... but then this," he said sadly.

"I know, it's hard, but it seems like things are getting better, just bad things happen when things seem to be getting better," Ranboo said, Tommy sniffled.

Tubbo extended his hand out to him, "let's get that eye iced," tubbo said Tommy nodded taking his hand getting up, he brushed of his clothes and ranboo grabbed the crown that laid on the floor and put it on Tommy's head, witch Tommy smiled as a thanks.