A dabble in self care

"... and the whole dinner they just made fun of me and everyone I hang out with, as I was forced to sit silently. They just banished me to not talk, just like that!" He said angrily and annoyed to the call. He immediately called the group chat after dinner so he was still wearing the same attire and the crown. His camera on as he passed and vented.

"That's horrible Tommy, I'm sorry they treat you so badly," said Phil, "it's not even that, iv been treated badly my whole life by my family but they weren't only talking about me, they where talking about others and even shit about the charity's there going to do a whole event for, making comments like how homeless people should just have not of gotten into drugs and work there way back, non of us in this family will ever understand how it's like to be homeless, they can't be judging! Expressly over a hurtful stereotype," Tommy said.

"Wow Tommy, all I can think of is your whole prince thing," said Dream. Tommy paused and looked at the camera angrily. He called the wrong chat, there where other people there and he didn't mean to but once they joined he couldn't care about leaving and calling the right one.

"Dream really?" Tubbo asked angrily. "Sorry sorry, you where saying something about how homeless people should just work?" Dream asked. "No! I was just saying how my family treats everyone like crape behind there back and no one even bats a eye!" Tommy said.

"Is that real Jules on your crown?" Asked dream, Tommy angrily took it off and put it on his desk. "There better?" Tommy asked angrily. "I was just asking a question," Dream said annoyed.

"Dream your acting like a duch right now," said tubbo, "yea," niki agreed. "Ok, well Tommy's the one bad mouthing the king," dream said.

"He's my father and honestly he deserves it!" Tommy said. "How do we even know that's true and your daddy just didn't buy you something you wanted so your making up fake story's?" Dream asked.

"Oh my fucking god! I'm not! I wish it could go back to before the whole fucking world knew," Tommy said hanging up. He had to go anyways, he was told ti come back for a family picture for a news article about there family and stuff. He put his crown back on and met up where he was supposed to, a makeup artist began to do his makeup and put a bit of eyeliner on to get his eyes to pop out a bit more for the picture, looking in the mirror he couldn't help but smile.

It looked so good on him. Who thought he would like eyeliner. Soon he was being shown how to pose and the picture was taken. Once done he stuck around unlike usual.

He went up to the makeup artist. "Do you think you can show me how to put on the eyeliner myself? N-not because I want to wear it, just so I can do it for future photos!" He said defensively. "Hey don't worry, I saw how your eyes lit up, I won't tell your father, don't worry, here come I'll show you, if he asks I'll just say it's for the reason you asked." She said. Tommy smiled, "thank you,"

So he was shown how to use it and was even recommended brands of eye liner and eye shadow, since a bit of it makes it look nice. He was so grateful. "Thank you so much," he said as the makeup artist was removing the makeup they put on. "I'm always happy to help people fine what makes them feel the happiest," she said.

He smiled, soon it was off. "Thanks again," he said getting up from the chair. "Wait, before you go, take this, it's on me, I know it might be a struggle to buy anything without your father knowing what it is so, use this wisely, ok?" She said giving him a eyeliner pencil.

"Let me at least pay for it, I just need to go get the money form my room," he said she shook his head. "No matter how rich my clients are if I notice they really liked a serten thing I give it to them for free, if it helps I work for a company and things get lost and stolen a lot and it doesn't come out my paychequeck," she said.

He smiled and nodded. "Thank you, seriously, my dad's giving me a weird look so I assume he wants me to leave now, bye!" He said taking the eye liner, she waved as he left.

The kings face changed from annoyed to happy once his son left. Poor kid.

Back in his room he put the eye liner in a box he had of gramps old stuff. Then he went back on the pc and seen many people apologizing about how the call went. He knew people would act badly, at least it wasn't one of the people he really cared about. Yes his friendship with Dream meant a lot to him, almost every person he met was seen as an older brother figure to him, at least in a sense but the sleepyboys and Tubbo. They where true family, Ranboo wasn't really seen as family but he would break down if he pulled what Dream did. Something about Ranboo gave him more of a weird friend vibes. His whole bit of being in love with Ranboo just made it so he can't see Ranboo as family.

He changed into something more confutable and put his crown away. He decided he wanted to stream even though the whole everyone found out he's a secret prince thing was a lot. It was overwhelming to think about how everyone will react. He's avoiding all social media for that reason.

But he shallowed his fear and went live. "Welcome back to the stream boys!" Tommy said into the microphone. Chats started going in fast, "sorry chats going to be on subs only today," Tommy said changing it. Chat luckily calmed down due to that change.

"Your a prince? That must make your life amazing!" He read that chat over and over and over in his head. He wished they where right. Being born a prince should have given him a good like. Right? He should have had a funtinal family with two parents, unconditional love, any thing he's ever wanted. Yet he had non of that. Because all he's wanted was to be loved by his father, to meet his mother, to be a normal kid who grew up with friends not just imaginary ones that his father got a traipsed to shame it out of him when he was 7.

He rethought his decision to stream and realized it was a bad idea but he kept going, he ended up playing Minecraft and philza ended up joining. The stream was nice and peaceful. Well once he turn chats off completely.