Birthday (part 1)

April 8th. It was April 8th. Tomorrow his 17th birthday, one year closer to being kicked out, married off or who knows what. Worst he thinks his father forgot this year, just like the last 16 birthdays he had. Actually that's a lie, he remembered his birthday untill he was 4, he would always bring him over to his gramps for a week so he can mourn his dead wife, as if his gramps wasn't her father and should mourn her too.

Don't get me wrong he loved having the kid around but on the anniversary of his daughter death he would just want to crawl into a ball and mourn her.

"Hey, can go infrom my father tomorrow my birthday?" Tommy asked his butler after a dinner by himself. "sure thing, he's busy right now but as soon as I get the chance I will," they said, Tommy smiled and nodded entering his room going straight to his pc, he was late a recording. Dinner ran late today due to them dropping the food on the way to give it to him, witch was fine.

Booming business men (& Ranboo)

Tommyinnit: sorry I'm late let me get changed and I'll be ready - Today 19:42

Philza: think you can do it in what your wearing? I don't have much time before I have to go - Today 19:42

Tommyinnit: oh uh sure - Today 19:42

He was in his dinner attire, he didn't like the idea but he'll slowly make it less fancy as he records, he took off the crown though, it took a few seconds so he didn't mine. He joined the call and they started. As they recorded the mod video he slowly took off his accessories and untucked his shirt.

It was still a little much for a Minecraft video but was less than what he started off with. They had to rush to the end of the video since Tommy was late and philza had plans. "Sorry about the outfit and rushing mate, bye," Phil said leaving the call as if he'll explode if he doesn't leave just then.

"How do you usually spend your birthday at the casel?" Asked slime, he was apart of the video yet Tommy messaged the wrong chat. "In my room alone, it's never been a happy day around here cause my father thinks it's the day she was marked with death," Tommy said nervously playing with his finger nails. "Dose the king ever come and say happy birthday? Like at all?" Tubbo asked.

"No but sometimes a gared or a maid does," he said smiling slightly witch was very sad. "Oh that sucks," Wilbur said. "I don't mind honestly, my father never did really care about me and my birthday is so close to my mums death anniversary. So I stopped letting it affect me years ago," the first part was true but not the last, it still affects him.

"You have us this year, maybe we can trow you a party even if it's just online," Wilbur said, Tommy's face lit up, "you would do that for me?" Tommy asked shocked, "of course we would Tommy, you deserve a nice birthday," slime said.

"You guys are the best," Tommy said smiling wide. He was so grateful for all of them.

They talked for a while until they all went to bed, well except from slime since it was 17 for him.

"Thomas get up and put something nice on," the king said coming into his room without knocking. He lift his head up groggily from his pillow. "Though we had a free day?" He asked his dad. "Not anymore, get up and meet me in the dining room once your ready," he said, so Tommy nodded and the king left.

He groaned getting up, wiping the morning tears out of his left eye. Then he got up, he got changed and put on his crown, yawning in tiredness. Then he left and went to the dining room were there was already a plate of scrambled eggs waiting in his place.

"What are todays plans?" Tommy asked, "I'm bringing you out somewhere," he said just eating as if that was nothing. "What? You never bring me anywhere, am I in trouble? I'll stop being so mean I promise," he said kind of panicked. "No, no nothing like that," his father chuckled.

"Just eat your eggs and we'll leave," he said so Tommy nodded nervously. He quickly finished the eggs and they got in the car. "Can you just tell me where where going?" He asked witch the king just shook his head, so Tommy sighed but nodded. It was around a 10 minute drive before they arrived. Tommy's breath hitched getting out the car seeing where they are. He turned to his father confused and shocked. "Come, it's time for you to meet her," he said putting a hand on Tommy's back, to lead him.

"Dad I-" he gulped, he wasn't expecting this. "Come on Thomas," he said so Tommy nodded nervously. They walked into the semitary and they walked up to his mums grave. The air felt heavy. "Come on Thomas, say hello to your mother," the king said. "Father, why did you bring me here?" Asked Tommy.

"What do you mean? It's to meet your mother," he said. "After 17 years? Why'd you chose today? Out of all days?" He asked turning to his father angrily.

"What? We just been fighting more recently and I thought maybe this would help," he said. "Do you even know what day it is today?" Tommy asked.

His father stood there confused. "My birthday, it's my fucking birthday, thanks for remembering just like every other year of my life," Tommy said angrily.

"Thomas," his father said sadly, "I'm so sorry I forgot," he said. "It's not just that, you forgot to also be my father growing up, to busy with being the king, blaming me for mums death, for doing everything to get your sister to be queen instead of me being king!" Tommy said angrily.

His father stood there silent, putting a small hand on his shoulder. "Thomas, son I'm sorry," he said his voice softly. Tommy pushed his hand off. "You don't get to call me son," he spat.

"What?" The king asked, his voice cracking a bit. "You've never been my father, hell you didn't even raise me! Gareds, butlers and maids did and they would get fired any time they would do anything for me like play legos with me, they would get fired." Tommy said.

"Thomas, I just thought maybe we could mend are relationship," he said his voice sounded sadden. "What is there to mend? We've never had a relationship," he said.

"Thomas I do care about you," his father said his voice seemed broken. "Yea? Really is that true or are you just saying this because the whole world is mad at you for the small amount they've seen?" He said, his voice cracking as tears streamed down his face. "I-" he couldn't answer, Tommy laughing pitifully. "Thanks for the amazing birthday," Tommy said walking off off, taking the crown off its head.

The king looked sadly down at the grave, he really has been a shitty father.