Part two

I wake up in the morning and there is an empty space next to me. I raise my head from the pillow, only to see her sitting on a chair staring at me.

"I went out and got you some toiletries." She informs me, pointing to them on the table.

"Thanks..."

"Good morning baby." She smiles at me. She looks beautiful and I wonder how ugly I must look having just woken up.

"Morning. " I respond and I when I look at her face, I realise it.

"Morning mama..." I correct myself and she smiles, standing up. Something inside of me shifts. I hope I don't forget to say it the next time... Because that look of satisfaction brings me pride I can't deny. Perhaps my people pleaser syndrome is surfacing.

"Let's go take a bath," she strips off her clothes and takes the tee I'm wearing off as she carries me to the bathroom. I wrap my hands around her neck. She puts me down when we reach the bathroom.

I sit on the toilet sit and she smiles when she sees I'm peeing. I wipe myself and she helps me get in the bathtub. We bath in silence. She first washes me. Gently but thoroughly washing every part of me. Then she washes herself. I suppose she doesn't mind when I stare at her because she simply smiles catching my eyes on her.

She wraps me up in a large towel and we have breakfast together. When we are done, she stands up taking her laptop. She calls me to the couch and puts me in her lap.

"I have a few things I need to wrap up. But it won't take long." She tells me while taking a television remote from the coffee table. For the first time I notice there's a large TV in the room.

I see graphs and demos on the laptop and she types away.

I focus on the television and I see that she's put on a kids channel. But these cartoons are the nice ones so I don't mind. I make myself comfortable on her lap and watch them. It's been a while.

I don't know how long it has been, but I hear the laptop shutting and she breathes deeply. She puts the laptop aside and wraps her arms around me.

"You have been such a behaved girl." She nuzzles into my neck. I say nothing and she shifts my body around so I'm facing her. She lifts my chin and looks at me. She's gorgeous. She puts her hands on my face tracing I don't know what. Her lips hover over mine and her minty breath hits my lips.

I am holding on my last strain of pride not to give in and make the first move. She smiles at me as if reading my thoughts.

Then she lightly presses her lips against mine. I close my eyes. My entire body is on fire, I have never wanted to be touched this much.

Finally, she moves, taking my lips in hers. She kisses me and I kiss her back. I feel like I'm kissing for the first time.

She stops and I wish she hadn't.

"Do you like this room?" She asks me.

"Yes"

"Good. It will be our place. I would like us to try nursing... It's basically breastfeeding, but dry breastfeeding since I'm not lactating..."

"Okay..." I respond. Again, I should be shocked, but I'm not.

She carries me to the bed. She takes off the shirt she's wearing and her sports bra as well. Her breasts are not much, but they are firm, beautiful.

"Come here..." She says and puts me on her lap and I lay across her. She pulls the covers over us.

"You can start..." She urges me.