Chp 1-Your arrival was the beginning of my Childhood🖤

ANNOUNCEMENT - THE LEADS DON'T FALL IN LOVE IN 3RD GRADE THIS IS JUST THE PAST

PAST

Scarlett

It was the beginning of a new semester. People were dancing  and hugging the soul out of their friends. I was in 3rd grade and Oh! being social wasn't really my thing. All of my friends were bitches and ditchers. So all I did was ditching them. 

It was also the day my results got announced and ranked I '2nd' in class again . I immediately crushed my results and dumped it in trash , I ran crying through the school corridors . I knew my parents would lock me in the store room again.  I couldn't help feeling cold, my hands were shivering and my legs were tired of running. I ran panting to the rooftop of "DESTINATION", that's my  my school's name.  I usually came here when I was all upset and crying , trying to cope up with the expectations of the society. When I reached the rooftop, I noticed a boy . I could tell he was my age.  He had headphones on, he was leaning on a wall, looking down at the people of our school. He had thick, sparkling brown hair. I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. I was a hectic overthinker and I was used to counting  consequences that were to come before taking any steps, but this time my brain suddenly stopped working and I knew it wasn't really appropriate to approach him but my instincts were  desperate to comfort him!! I let out a deep sigh , walked closer to him , took off his headphones & said " hey , need some company??". He gave me a dead stare & he cried " WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE OFF MY HEADPHONES???? HUH??? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO ASK ME IF I'M FINE???? FUCK OFF BITCH". The words that came out of his mouth broke my heart , I wasn't feeling good before & now I felt worse for being yelled at by a stranger. I started crying sooo badly that I couldn't stop crying for the rest of the day. Either way, I knew I wouldn't  forget this 'stranger' who made me cry for a whole day & got my adrenaline pumping.

Noah

"Ugh, Life's so hard. Why am I the only one suffering?" I thought, while I was drinking my cappuccino, sitting on my extravagant couch staring at a T.V show that I didn't even care about...Moving into California was a lot harder than I thought. Leaving my friends behind  left me crying for two days & nine hours straight without any break for eating or socializing. Sometimes I wonder..... if my parents didn't work for Apple , If my parents weren't this rich and well off , I wouldn't have had to spend my whole life staying away from my dear friends & Amelia. I had to join a new school named Destination or so , I guess. I hadn't gone to class at all, I was on the school rooftop  crying & trying to hold my tears, my classmates don't even know about my existence. I was afraid my so called 'new classmates' would make fun of me if they saw me crying..... Today I suddenly started thinking about Amelia & I broke down, I couldn't help it. My feelings toward her were so strong. Just a few moments later , I felt a sudden swoosh behind my ears & my music stopped, its like my life had stopped...... I turned around & I saw a girl ,  her alluring eyes looked red & tired of crying , she had long beautiful hair &  on her badge, I saw her name, 'Scarlett Anderson'. How could somebody manage to look so angelic and appear to be so caring at the same time. I wasn't at my best state though , I do admit I was a little rude to her. I shouted at her for taking off my headphones , I really am & always was surprised by the way I speak & act when I'm broken inside..... Ugh I still miss Amelia badly.

************************🖤************************