Chp 3 - We are from two different worlds🤍

Noah

It's been 3 weeks since I've joined this school. Scarlett hardly looks at my face. It just feels like I'm an invisible person. Every day , I'm going one mile away from her. I was thinking of ways to get close to Scarlett ,  just then a random guy approached me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder &  said " Sup bro, how you doing , you new around here??" I was clueless about what to say , I was an introvert & I get really nervous around new people. I nervously nodded my head & said " He-he-Hello , ya I'm new but it's been 3 weeks." " Ohhh , I guess I was sleeping, u knw I've got this habit of dozing off in English classes , miss Brenda really spoils the mood." said Ethan. That was his name, Ethan. I liked him for some reason, the atmosphere around him was pretty calm and chill. Later that day we both grew familiar with each other. Ethan told me to talk with Scarlett and sort it out. I assumed that it was the only way out of this awkward tension.

Scarlett 

Gosh.... I have so many things to do , my history project that's due two days later, my science model that has to be submitted by this evening & my dad's formal party that's also this evening,  just another day of acting like my dad's Barbie doll. I chose my dad's party over my science model, I let one of my friends take over on that. I rushed home and started getting ready

2 hours later...

Hlo!! Let me know how Scarlett's attire looks <3 <3   

It did take me a while to get ready . I looked at myself in the mirror, my  extravagant red velvet gown looked absolutely perfect , as though it was designed for me. My  diamond cluster earrings that were carefully made by the most reputed jewelers in the country were shining like  stars in the sky. Garnet, my birthstone was glimmering proudly on my ring finger. My grandma , the cutest person on Earth had gifted it to me on my seventh bday. I had made my hair into a fine half ponytail. I inherited my mom's perfect silky hair. I looked at the clock and  realized that there were less than 7 mins left for the party to begin. The drive from my house to the venue was 10 mins. I grabbed on my silver stiletto heels  and ran to the entrance of my house. I told my driver, Mr. Kalix to speed up. He was man of his word , my dad hired him as he used to be a race car driver. The whole of our family was very unpunctual. He raced with random cars on the highway and reached the venue in 5mins and 15 secs. I still had 2 mins to do my finishing touches. I thanked Mr. Kalix and got out of our Bugatti Veyron, one of the most expensive cars as of 2008. The moment I walked in , the whole place got struck by silence , I heard a lady saying,  " Isn't that Mr. Johnson's daughter , ugh  I should have courted him and let my kid get those good genes". I covered my wide grin with my hands that smelled of a peach cream. My dad stepped forward acting like he was the best dad in the world and introduced me to some shareholders of his company. He told them, " She ranks first in class , plays the piano , she's a ballerina and is planning to do business studies and take over Apple." From the outside I looked like I was very happy living the life of the so called Mr. Johnson's perfect daughter, but on the inside the sadness I was going through was indescribable. I got lost in my thoughts again .After an hour of being introduced to random people, I grabbed a mocktail and found an isolated corner to sit so that I could finally get some peace. I heard a loud thud.

Noah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I fell down from the carboard box I was sitting on for about an hour and I saw Scarlett

<3<3<3

********************************🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤*****************************