9

The girls spent the next two weeks snowboarding, drinking, going to clubs and spending quality girl time together. There time was coming to an end and they would have one more night together.

Valentina and Arthur had FaceTimed and texted a lot during Valentinas trip. The race went pretty well, her father getting p3 and Charles getting p2 and max getting p1.

The girls wanted to go to a club for there last night. They all got ready, and did there makeup together. Valentina put on a mini black Versace dress.

They drove to the club that was at the ski resort. It was pretty cold so they all had jackets on. The music was loud from the outside of the club.

Inside there was a line of people to get into the club. When people saw Valentina, Bella, Gigi, Kylie and Kendall, they all took pictures of them and tried to talk to them. Security didn't let that happen, but Valentina said hi to some of them. They walked straight to the front of the line and went to there private room at the club. They got there drinks and went out onto the dance floor. Valentina noticed some people taking videos of her, she tried not to let it bother her.

After many songs Valentina decided to go get another drink at the bar. She sat there waiting for the bartender. The bartender walked up to her, before Valentina could speak the Bartender handed her a Martini. "This is from the man over there." The bartender spoke, pointing across the way. Sitting there was Neymar jr. She walked over to him. "Hi." She spoke in Portuguese. "Hi." He also spoke in Portuguese. "Thanks for the drink." She continued. "Your welcome. How have you been?" He asked. "Im ok, and you?" She said. "Ive been good." Neymar said. Neymar and Valentina were friends in the past but things started to get weird when he would flirt with her especially because she was only 20 at the time.

"So, are you seeing anyone?" Neymar asked. "It's complicated." Valentina said. "Complicated enough for me to dance with you." He said with a funny look on his face. Valentina shook her head. "Listen," she started. "I'm not seeing someone right now, but I have feelings for someone." She explained. "Ok, I understand. Can I know who?" He asked taking another sip of his drink. "No." Valentina shook her head giggling. "So, I'm guessing there is no chance I'm going to take you home tonight." Neymar said. "Not a chance." Valentina shook her head.  "Alright, well make sure he treats you well.  You deserve it."  Neymar said making Val laugh. 

She went back on the dance floor after downing the martini Neymar sent her.  When la Jumpa by bad bunny came on the girls went wild.  Valentina felt hands on her hips and she was quick to push them off.  She didn't even turn around to see who it was.  She didn't care, boys were always hitting on her. 

Soon the girls decided to go home.  They were all exhausted.  When they got home Valentina checked her  phone.  She felt sick to the stomach from what she saw posted on Instagram and news sources.

Instagram:

Liked by user6 and 7,284,027  more

Paparazzinews: Valentina Alonso and Neymar Jr. Spotted together at a club.  Valentina looked quite drunk.  Neymar bought her another drink, was what we heard from people near by.

View all 9,748,928 comments

User8: how embarrassing

User1: what a slut

User0: drunk hoe

Valentina didn't want to look at the rest of the comments.  She started crying.  Partly from being embarrassed and partly from being worried Arthur might see it.  "Fuck!"  She yelled in a teary voice.  She felt sick, she ran to her bathroom and threw up.  She wiped her mouth with the back of her arm.  She walked back to her bed and cried more. Kendall, Kylie and Bella came running in.  Gigi was passed out on the couch.  "Whats wrong?" Bella said, they all had concerned looks on there faces.  Valentina just gave them her phone.  "Oh my god."  Kendall said shaking her head.  "Your not a slut."  Kylie said hugging her.  "I'm just embarrassed, we are not even a thing.  I don't love him like I love Arthur. I love Arthur!"  She said starting to yell.  The Alcohol was starting to fully take over her body and she was starting to Crash.  The girls were all sitting beside her on the floor rubbing her back.  "Lets get you in your pyjamas and take off your makeup."  Bella said.  The girls did so. They gave Val an Advil.  "We love you Val." Kendall said kissing Vals cheek. She was already sleeping.  turned off her lights once she was in bed. 

Abu Dhabi was Valentinas next stop.  She said goodbye to her friends and made her way to her plane at the airport.  Her suitcases were packed by her staff and put in her jet by the flight attendants. 

The flight was about 6 hours. She slept and tried not to cry.  Her flight attendant woke her up and said they had landed and her suitcases were in her drivers car. 

Once she arrived at her hotel it was around 1:30pm she decided to get in her pyjamas and sleep some more to get her mind off of everything. 

Authors note:
Drama.
I really liked the length of this chapter. 
Next update will prob be tomorrow or the next day.

Please vote and comment!
Thanks for reading!
Love you guys!🩷🩷