The End of The Hollow Knight

The Infection, also known as The Radiance, was the one thing that everyone in Hollownest feared. Today, it shall be defeated by the one and only: The Knight.

The Knight is a being born in the Abyss with the sole purpose of stopping The Radiance from spreading the Infection further and ruling over Hollownest. As of now, they are resting on a bench to regain their strength before entering the fight against the Hollow Knight.

The Hollow Knight was the chosen Vessel to contain The Infection. It had to be perfect—hollow, no will to break, mind to think, or a voice to cry. The Hollow Knight met these criteria, but an idea was instilled in it, allowing thoughts to creep in, making it not entirely hollow. It failed to contain The Radiance, and The Infection began to spread in Hollownest.

But, for now, let's return to The Knight. They have decided that they've rested enough and are ready to end the nightmare in Hollownest. They walk the pitch-black path to the Black Egg Temple. With each step, the overwhelming presence of The Infection grows stronger.

In the middle of the room, The Hollow Knight hangs in chains. The Knight wastes no time breaking the chains, and the battle for the future of Hollownest begins.

Skipping forward in time:

The Hollow Knight is about to stab itself, but suddenly, a Needle stabs it in the head, catching it off guard. The one wielding the Needle is none other than Hornet. She uses the Needle to manipulate the dream particles from The Hollow Knight's head. The Knight, knowing what to do, takes out their Dream Nail, ready to confront The Radiance.

But despite their preparations...

Nothing happens.

There's only a bright red light enveloping the entire world of Hollow Knight.

And now, there's only the black Void.

And nobody is there.

"This is the Tale of a Knight and their Fall."

Next Time on Quirks and Shadows: Bios of the Characters

Oh Yeah, do not forget to vote :P