Battle Training! Not Death Battle!

Location [U.A High, Classroom]

The first day of school was "Something," but today is another chance to make new acquaintances or friends, maybe.

The first few classes were normal, like English with Present Mic. And how do I put it simply? It was terrible. Every time he talked, he was yelling. I was so close to slashing him with my nail but remembered what Aizawa told me yesterday and went along with it, even if it was painful.

Finally, it was lunchtime, and I could relax from those painful classes. Our cook is the Pro Hero Lunch Rush, and he makes the best cafeteria food. I ordered some (F/F) [Favorite Food] and was eating with my friends. As we were eating, some of them stopped and looked at me, how I ate; even other people were looking in my direction.

You are eating either like this:

These Pictures don't belong to me

These Pictures don't belong to me.)

As I took my bite, I realized that everyone was looking at me. Some of them looked surprised, pale, and baffled. I signed to them, "What?" It was still silent, and Bakugou, of course, broke it.

Bakugou: WHAT THE FUCK!?!?

[We will be Right Back!]

After the accident in the cafeteria that we will never talk about, it was time for the Afternoon Class. Hero Basic Training. Everyone was excited for it, even I was excited.

All Might: I HAVE *Comes through the Door* COME THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!!

That. . . that is. . . not how you come normally through a Door. Anyway, everyone else was excited to see him and wondered what he would teach us now.

All Might: HERO BASIC TRAINING! THE CLASS THAT WILL PUT YOU THROUGH ALL SORTS OF SPECIAL TRAINING TO MOLD YOU INTO HEROES!! AND THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE. TODAY'S ACTIVITY IS THIS!! *shows us a Card where it says BATTLE* BATTLE TRAINING!!

All Might: AND FOR THAT YOU WILL NEED THESE!! *presses a button* IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE "QUIRK REGISTRY" AND THE SPECIAL REQUEST FORMS YOU FILLED OUT BEFORE ADMITTED. . .