Future Husband

Mafia AU updated ver this au is extremely similar to my normal au but there r a few differences that make it a complete different au.
‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿

Michael's pov:
I was born into the most powerful mafia family in Italy. Blood Hound. My uncle and father were the most powerful mafia bosses in the world, they were twins making them both leaders according to my grandad. I was daddy's favorite. I was the favorite in the family.

Mom's family doesn't do "favourites" they didn't like the mafia thing, they don't accept mom marrying my daddy and stopped full contact. Daddy's family didn't like mom's family and mom never spoke about them.

All my cousins have brown hair and blue or green eyes, they all look similar while I was different, I was the youngest or the youngest adult, although I looked similar to my family I was an angel sent from heaven. Grandpa had said then when I was born, he sacrificed himself for me, my nickname to the news was "angel eyed baby" because my eyes we're as blue as the sea and glowed in sunlight. I was the prettiest boy in my family, no one argued or hated me for that, they all agreed.

I always caught the boys eyes staring at me, loads would ask my daddy if I could marry them when I reached the age of eighteen. Other mafia families forced their children to get married at the ripe age of seventeen and a half but in my family they were allowed to choose when they got married. We didn't have many rules when it came to marriage or love really, we could date when ever we like, no matter who they were.

I came back home after hanging out with Maisie, my gorgeous best friend. People think we're twins because of our skin and eyes looking the same. Some think we're dating because of how close we are but really we just trust each other with everything.

Everyone was settled in the living room, I hung my purse up, fixing his hair in the mirror. They were all gathered, must be a guest.

I overhear my daddy say something.
"he would be a perfect angel to him. We really should combine our groups it'd be much more safer for our kids."

Everyone across the world knew I was bisexual. What did they mean by "him" though? Why would I be a perfect angel to this "him"?

I interrupt them by walking in my best.
"Hi daddy! Oh- who's this?"
"Ah, hello my firefly, about this young gentlemen."
I flutter my eyes, looking at the boy standing tall next to probably his father. I've met his father before. The boy had red hair and pretty light blue eyes, he was dressed perfectly in a black suit and black tie. He was hot.

Daddy pauses and then speaks again.
"Your marrying him firefly." I scan the boy again as Mr Anderson pushes him forward.
I take off my shades and shake my head to fix my hair.

Dante and Francis lean on the sofa eyeing the boy down, they're madly overprotective over me. True and Heaven both smile at me mouthing "he's perfect for you" blowing kisses. Asher is sitting shyly with Uncle, I smile at him and he sits properly, looking a little less nervous. Poor him and his social anxiety.

"Is that so?" I say eyeing the boy down. I look at his hands. Veiny hands with silver rings. Oh my gosh. that's my turn on. I couldn't help but notice his pants, oh gee he's hard. Oh. He smirks his dimples forming, he's so perfect.
"Eyes up here, prince."