one ・ 001

' KOI

' KOI . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.23.23

ooo. somewhere in the East Blue- a girl no older than 20, is seen walking through a dense forest, on her back is a sword that has a white sheath- as she walks, she stops as she looks behind her- and behind her was a man with a number 12 written on his breast pocket, she turns around as she looks as said man with a small scowl.

  "Let me guess, baroque works, mr.12, right?" She says with distaste, mr.12 smirks a bit, "you surely know your organizations, so, what do you say, join baroque works?" He says with a smirk, she rolls her eyes before turning around and walking away- giving him the middle finger, "i couldn't give two royal fucks about joining such a dumb organization." She says, walking away to which he frowns at.

  "You don't have a choice. Unless you plan on dying, your a daughter of a agent after all, its in your blood." He says distasteful. She rolls her eyes, "Go ahead and leave me alone." She says before leaving the area.

  ooo. at a bar in a town known as Shells Town, the woman named Dea Heo, enters the bar which is full of Marines and some other civilians- mostly the marines though, she takes a seat as she leans her cheek on her hand, a couple seats down- is a man with moss green hair along with a bag which is most definitely a person but deceased as she notes, leaning against a wall, a ginger haired girl is sipping on her own cup of alcohol as a man attempts at flirting with the girl- though she seems unfazed.

  Then- there was a boy wearing a strawhat who was eating basically anything he was able to- and a more timid looking boy who also held a bit of excitement of the sight of all the marines.

  "Miss, what would you like to drink?" The bartender asks, and dae crosses her arms as she leans on the bar, "I'll take some tap water." Dae says, and the bartender nods before turning and grabbing a cup and adding in some tap water before handing it over to the girl.

A little boy comes up and pokes her in her side, and she looks down and raises a brow, "what do you want kid?" She asks, "I like your sword." The kid says, and she looks behind her back where her sword is strapped. "I like it too kid. Want to see it?" She questions, and the boy nods immediately, she takes it out and shows the boy a plain sword.

The little boy is in awe, then- a crash causes the little boy and dae to look, and it shows a man with blonde hair get a tray crashed into him by a little girl. Dae puts her sword back in its sheath as she shoo's the little boy away who does just that.

Dae takes a sip from her plain tap water as she watches the scene with observant eyes. "You stupid, stupid girl." The blonde man says as the little girl takes a step back, dae watches as the man squishes whatever the girl made with his foot. The bar was queen, and dae takes notice of the one with a strawhat watch.