five ・005

' KOI

' KOI . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
11.06.23

author's note ;
ooo. this book will be in 2nd person cause i want to

ooo. the three of them stand there as luffy was gone, nami sighs, "so what are we actually going to do?" Zoro questions, and dae looks at nami. "Find a ship and see how lack security is around here." Nami says, "Got it." Zoro comments, "i'm down." Dae adds on as the three of them walk to do nami's plan unlike the straw hat wearing boy.

  The three of them go through a ship yard, and dae takes notice of a dog, and while zoro and nami continue walking, dae crouches as she pats the dog before it knocks her to the ground, and she quickly stands up, as she speed walks away- a bit embarrassed.

  She moves next to nami and zoro, and the three of them see luffy. "There you are." Nami says, and luffy turns to them, "Guys! I found it!" Luffy says, standing near a sheep figurehead on a ship, a man was in the boat with a tool in his hand.

  Dae looks at it, not all impressed- of course she looks nonchalant like usual. "I found our ship. And this guy will sell it to us." Luffy says as he heads down to the three of them. The man in the ship also makes his way to them, "Wait- what?" The man questions, not understanding.

  Dae just puts her hand on her hip. "Yeah, The ship, we'll take it!" Luffy replies, and dae's eyes switch over to the man with a bandanna over his hair, "technically( technically 🤓 )she isn't for sale..." the darker skinned male says, and luffy looks over too said man. "Huh?" Luffy hums in confusion- and the male looks at luffy.

  "And Technically... i'm not a salesman?..." the bandanna wearing male says, and dae eyes him with unimpressment. "Do you even work here?" Nami asks, her hands on her hips. "Of course i do, im chief technician in charge of( idk what he said 💀 )" the man says, and dae just eyes the situation. "Huh?" luffy hums in confusion of what he said( me two luffy ) "he cleans grime and birdshit" zoro explains, "guess we need to keep looking" dae says with a shrug as her and nami go to leave, "wait, wait, wait! I can help you!" The bandanna wearing male says, and the two woman turn back.

  "The owner of the ship just happened to be my closest friend, in the world" the boy says, and dae looks unimpressed. "Your friend owns this ship?" Nami says, "is this a lie or something." Dae questions, "nope, and she doesn't just own this own, she owns the whole shipyard, she's "rich" rich"  the boy says, and dae doesn't seem to unimpressed.