2.

8 MONTHS LATER
Felix pov:
i'm laying down with my head on hyunjins lap while watching a movie. if your wondering how we got here, over the past few months i texted hyunjin and we got very close, we are best friends now but he still is with his girlfriend and i'm still in love with him. but back to the story. "hey babe." 'ugh of course she called him again.' "no it okay u can come over. by the way felix is here too." i look up at him after he gets off the phone. "hey lix is it okay that chae is coming?" "yeah, but it's getting late anyways i should get home soon." my whole mood dropped. i was trying not to cry. "oh.. okay well i'll see you later then lix." i stand up and he hugs me. i immediately bury my head in his chest and hug back. i start crying but he doesn't seem to notice. i remove my sled from his embrace and keep my head down so he can't tell i'm crying. "bye lix. see you tomorrow" i hum in response.
TIME SKIP.
(at home)
felix pov:
"UGHHHHH WHY CANT I JUST BE THE ONE HE LOVES." i immediately grab my keys and head to the studio. did i mention felix is a singer? anyways back to the story. i arrive at the studio and i immediately run to the recording room. i set everything up and grab my lyrics book and flip to the page with the lyrics of the song i wrote 3 months ago called special. i bring the book into the room and prop up and start to record each line.

"i wish i was that girl from the gucci store."

"she never wore any makeup and she owns couture.."

"i got pimples were my beauty marks should be.."

"i got dry skin on my elbows and knees."

"i never liked her wanted to be like her, hate how you look at her.."

without realizing i start to cry but continue to record.

"cause you never saw me like i was an art piece..."

"like i was an ordinary girl.."

"i wish i was special, i gave all my special."

"away to a loser, now i'm just a loser."

"i used to be special but you made me hate me."

"regret that i changed me."

i stop recording and listen to it over then start to edit and make a lyrics video. at the end i put a message to someone but we will see if he ever sees it. i post the song on youtube and then start to head home.

hyunjin pov:
'what is this feeling? why do i feel this way towards felix? it's like i miss him but i also want to hug and kiss him and make sure i never let go... do i love felix?'