3.

Hyunjin pov:
it's been a few days since i've seen felix. right now to pass time i'm on youtube looking through music. 'huh? special? lee felix? is that the..?' "oh well let's listen." i finish listening to the song, it was pretty sad. but it was definitely felix, is he okay? im about to get off the video but then i see my name at the end. 'what is this?' "dear hwang hyunjin, we have been friends for over eight months. but i've known you so much longer than that you just never noticed me. i know this may be a huge mistake making this, but i can't wait anymore. you may be wondering what i'm talking about but im gonna tell you right now. i have known you since freshman year, at first it was just a small crush. we are now in senior year of high school and i'm full blown in love with you. i never could get to you because you had chae, i've always loved you hyun. it's not just about your looks either for me, it's the little things you do too, the way your eyes sparkle when you do the things you love, the way your painting are just as beautiful as you, the way your gentle with everything you touch, and finally the way you made me love you. i know the song says loser but your so far from a loser, unlike me i'm a loser and i hate myself. but i wanted to tell you this because it's been years and i still love you. i'm so glad the day we officially met and you asked for my number. these past few months have been the best of my life so i wanna thank you for everything. i love you hwang hyunjin i just hope one day you can love me back." "hey hyunjin!! sorry to barge in but i wanted to see you!" i hear the familiar voice of felix announce. he walks into the living room and looks at me. but i couldn't take my eyes off the screen. "what are you looking a-.." "oh." he turns towards the screen and starts to back up. i finally snap back into reality. "wait felix." i say as he's about to run out the door. he turns to look at me and i could see the tears brimming in his eyes. i walk to him and cup his face. "did you mean all of that?" he's silent for a minute but then says, "every word." he wraps his hands around my wrist. "felix. i didn't know how i felt for you till a couple days ago. i thought i viewed you as my best friend but i'm starting to realize it's so much more than that. felix i love you. like i really do love you." "you mean it?" he ask me. "every single word." he's silent and pressed his four head against mine. "can i kiss you?" i ask. "of course dummy." i immediately kiss him passionately on the lips. it's not rough or anything if the sort it's a gentle and slow kiss full of love and passion. i pull away. "i love you lee felix." "i love you to hwang hyunjin."