Virgin Body

Go slow I moaned as he continued to try to pick up the paste. I didn't think my virgin body could take the Pain and pleasure of being penetrated rapidly. He thrusted in and out making my body burn in this magical sensation. How does it feel he asked? I moaned out good. Can I speed up he asked and I slowly nodded my head in approval. As he sped up the silence of the room was filled with the my moans and the sound of our skin colliding together. I moaned and pain and pleasure as the pain increased. My body melted with each thrust he took. After five minutes we slowly changed positions. I got on top of him in the reverse cow girl position to I could control the speed. I slowly inserted him in me and right from the start my body felt like fireworks. He slowly pushed me down and I took all of him inside me and I gasp for air. A tear came out of my eye and the pain resonated again. I was riding him slowly and then he grabbed my hips to make me ride faster. The pain and pleasure was so intense that my body felt like fire. I couldn't help but to give into the pleasure. I was so close to my climax and he was close to. He grabbed my boobs and started pinching and squeezing my nipples and I started melting in his hands. I am about the cum, he grunted. No don't stop keep going make my body yearn for you. My deep lust drove him into a frenzy. He started going faster and faster and I could feel my body vibrating. I'm about to cum, I screamed. As I released my special liquid all over him. He pulled out and release all over my stomach.

Hi you guys it me Tae. I think that this is the most detailed I've been since I started writing this book but anyway vote and comment. I Love all of you guys and your support. THANK you!

Ciao✌