TEACH me your ways

There I stood in awe as my teacher walk up to me half naked. His body was so godly and beautiful. The light shining through the open window glistened across his Body. As he got closer to me I could see the huge bulge in his pants. Its was enough to make my body shiver in delight. Do you want this? he asked as he stroked his firm member through his pants. I couldn't find the words to say yes so I just nodded my head. Sit down! He demanded. I did just as he said. He was now standing and front of me to where his buldge was right in my face. Take it out he said. I joyfully took it out. Take it all. I started to lick and swirl my tongue around the tip. Than I took it all in my mouth trying not to gag. How does it feel? I asked him. Though his moaning and grunting I heard him say yes. I got out of the chair to undress myself. before I could take off my blouse he ripped it off along with my skirt. I moaned in both pain and pleasure. He swiped all the papers off his desk and threw me on it. He removed my lace blue panties and align his self in front of my vigina. Are you ready for this? he said. I slowly nodded as he lubricated me with his spit. He gradually entered me. I moaned in pleasure. Put it all in I moaned. He did exactly what I asked. He entered all of himself in me and I cried with passion. He leisurely sped up to where we we're going at a steady pace. The sound of my moaning and our bodies hitting each other filled the air. Go faster I said with lust in my voice. He quickened the pace to where he was pounding my insides. Oh fuck! I screamed in pleasure. I'm about to cum he said in a husky voice. No don't stop get going, make me want you more, take me like you never had it before. I can't! He pulled out and cummed on my stomach. OMG that was the best time on my life he said. So do I have an A now?

Sorry I haven't been updating but I made sure to make up for the time I didn't. I hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks for the support. I love you all.

Ciao✌