Morning Moans

Kyle was awaken by the rays from sun shining on his face. He streched out his arms to fully awake but instead feels a warm body. What the hell he whispered. He flipped the blanket off the unknown person and to his surprise it was Jake his brother's best friend, naked as he could be.

Kyle P.O.V.
His body glisten as the morning light from the sun hit his perfectly shaped body. I couldn't help myself but to touch him. My hand slowly moved up and down his body until I reached his cock. I slowly began to move up and down his shaft with my hand. I could tell that he was enjoying it because he was moaning. His cock was throbbing in my hand. In that moment I grabbed the lube that I hide in my dresser next to my bed and laid it beside me. I turned over and inserted his dick into my mouth. He was so big that I had to open my mouth wide to take him all in. I slowly took it all in my throat. I gagged as he hit my gag reflex but forced I still forced it down. I took him out of my mouth and lube him up with the lube I put next to me. I straddle him and sluggishly put half of his 9" inside me because I couldn't take anymore of pain.

Jake P.O.V
It felt like I was I'm heaven a warm tight something around my cock that I didn't want to end. I could feel whatever it was going up and down my dick. I thought it was a dream until I opened my eyes and seen Kyle.

I wanted to push him off but the pleasure I was receiving was enough to drive me into a frenzy. Kyle was moaning so loud that it echoed throughout the room. I grabbed his shoulders and slowly pushed him down to take all of me. He gripped my legs and gasp.

Kyle P.O.V
He was so deep inside me that I felt like his cock was poking me in the heart. I screamed so loud that the windows could have shattered. I never had this type of deep pleasure. He was pounding my insides so hard and so deep that I couldn't breathe.

How does it feel? he said while going balls deep inside Kyle. I-I-I it f-feels s-so good he moaned. I can't take it anymore Kyle said. After he said he shot cum all across Jake's chest. Jake took a couple more of deep thrusts and shot his cum inside Kyle.

Thats was amazing they said and feel back asleep

Hi you guys it me Tae. I am so sorry that this chapter is so short but i hope the next one will be longer. Anyways I love all you guys and I'm so happy that I reached 42k reads. I wanted to thank all of you guys and don't forget to vote and comment. THANK you!

Ciao✌