.:11:.

George fiddled with the lock.. trying to pick it.
"It will take a few minutes.." he mumbled.
"Relax.. and keep it down."

Foolish groaned, finishing the bridge of his nose.
"Fucking Christ." He looked over, seeing his men picking off a few walkers.

He was impatient.. he can't wait here whilst this stupid brunette unlocks the door.

George fiddled with the lock once more... thankfully he had his pin on him.

"FUCKING CHRIST MOVE" foolish snapped, causing George to jump.

"What are you?!-" George turned, moving out of the way.
"You'll get us killed!" He aggressively whispered.

Foolish used all his strength, smashing the lock with his foot.
"Come on guys." He looked back at his crew.
"Get in."

George felt a pit grow in his stomach.... Why were they so nosey.
"Can't we be quiet....?" He quietly mumbled.
"Please..?"

Foolish turned, leaning into George's face.
"Fill the damn bag." He pointed at the brunettes chest.
"I want everything."

George could tell how pissed foolish was..... what caused this rage...?
"Fine.." he walked in after a few men..

He wanted to go back to the rv.

.: Dream POV :.

Sapnap groaned, laying flat on the grass.
"PLEASE- SHUT UP-" he covered his face.
"I don't want to hear anymore about the doctor!!..

Dream frowned, sitting across from Sapnap.
"But he is nice! Why don't you believe me!" He didn't understand.

"He's British... how good can he be?" Sapnap looked back at Dream, glaring at the blonde.
"The only reason he's nice to you, is he probably recognizes you from your minecraft channel or whatever you fucking did." He pointed at the blonde.
"Did you tell him that it was your luxury rv and clothes?!"

Dream looked down sadly.
"No.. I didn't-" he frowned.
"I told him I stole it."

"Do you like the doctor or something?!" Sapnap scoffed.
"What's his name even." He crossed his arms.

Dream was about to speak but his mind went blank- what was his name?
"George.." he smiled.
"His names George."

"Well- you know the rules." Sapnap yawned, rubbing his face.
"Don't fuck the doctor." He sat up.
"I don't want getting any sec driven I'll Ed's from him."

Dream had an unimpressed look... all because of that one night getting drunk.
"Wow." He scoffed.

"I'm gonna go sleep." Sapnap picked his crutches up before standing up.
"Have fun." He soon made his leave.

Dream didn't get up.. he sat near the gate.
"Okay." He was going to wait for George to return....

Even if it's gonna be a few hours..

Dream looked down at the grass.. twirling his finger around the strands of green.
"Mm.. Mm.." he hummed, looking at all the small flowers beginning to grow.

He was having happy thoughts.. Everything will be okay..

Even in this stupid world.

.: George POV :.

George hid behind a counter, covering his head as gunshots filled the pharmacy.
"Fuck fuck-" he whispered quietly.... WHY ARE THEY BEING SO LOUD AND RECKLESS?!

He glanced up briefly.. seeing one of the strangers of foolish's group firing a rifle.

George looked over, seeing shelves of different medicine.
"Damn it-" he quickly grabbed bottles, checking them before shoving them in his bag.

And admits the chaos... he grabbed the few pain killers and shove about 4 to 6 bottles of pain killers into his pockets.

George soon began shoving his bag full of medicine.
"My bag is almost full." He spoke up over the gun fire.
"We need to leave!"

But all he heard was gunfire.... no one listened to him- not even the one shooting behind him.

George slid his bag over his shoulder, but before he stood up- he heard a blood curdling scream.

He snapped his head around.. seeing the stranger get brutally bit in the throat by a walker... what the fuck.

The man tried grabbing George for help, but the brunette gripped the bag and took a step back.... Watching the man choke.

George watched in horror as the man's throat got ripped out.
"I-" he stumbled back, for a few moments... staring in horror- he has never been this close and personal with a death like this.

Watching the man choked on his own blood, his own flesh from his throat as he bled out.

George bumped into the shelf, gripping his knife from his side belt.
"Shit-" he quickly pulled the knife out of its holster.

He quickly lunged himself forward.. gaining enough motion to stabbed his blade through the walkers head..

Blood of both walker and man covered George as he leaned them both over the counter... he didn't care for the one dying- they both were dead regardless.

The other quickly growing unconscious as he lost more and more blood.. sliding off the counter and onto the floor.

George stabbed the walkers head multiple times, making sure it was head.
"FUCK-" he pushed it off the counter.. making sure it was far enough away from him.

He looked down.. seeing one of foolish's gun men now dead..

George stared in fear.. seeing the gruesome mess of the man.
"Fuck.." he mumbled, rubbing his face firmly- smearing blood on his face.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!"

George looked up, seeing foolish and his men looking at the bloody mess.
"I was filling my bag and the walker- i guess it attacked him when I wasn't looking-" he picked the rifle up from the man's dead corpse.
"And ripped his throat out...."

Foolish aimed at George once he saw the brunette pick up his dead friends rifle.

George placed the gun on the table, holding his knife faintly.
"I'm sorry-" he used his knife to stab into the man's eye, pushing the blade all the way through..Killing him for good.

There was a long silence.. not knowing how to react to the death of this..

But George knew this could have been averted if they just shut'd the fuck up.

"Did you..get everything?" Wilbur softly spoke, not liking how this day was going.
"We.. should head back." He frowned briefly.

George adjusted his bag..
"Yeah.." he nodded his head.
"We will need to make another trip eventually... we have to get into the main office-"

Foolish let out an annoyed huff before leaving the pharmacy.
"Just- hurry up." He wasn't pleased that one of his gun men died.

George lowered his head briefly... he's screwed-

"Don't mind him- he gets fussy when people die." Wilbur pinched the bridge of his nose.
"It's worse when his brother is here." He rubbed his neck.

George tilted his head.
"Why..?" He furrowed his brows.

"He is very aggressive.. that's what I've seen from him anyway- especially around foolish" Wilbur looked out the pharmacy door.
"Come on, let's go." He nudged his head.

George followed Wilbur.... What did that mean...? Dream didn't seem like the type to be aggressive.

Total word count: 1146