.:28:.

Punz panted, slouching over..
"Holy.. shit.." he was exhausted.. so much running.
"You.. really want to get back... we have been running and killing walkers for hours?!"

"I do want to get back." George looked back at Punz, humming a soft tune.
"I want to make it home and be with Dream." He rested his hands on his hips.
"It's just a few more hours and we will be back with them."

Punz groaned, grabbing his face.... He was starting to regret letting George take the lead home.
"We should have just rested..." he wanted to sleep.
"Then we would have been energized and can actually see where we ARE!"

"But I want to get back to Dream, we can see perfectly fine now." George sighed, he wanted to get back to his group.
"my goal right now is to make it to dream before morning." He pushed his hair back.. getting a better view of the dark road.

Punz softly smiled before standing.
"I'll try my best to get you there." He nodded his head.
"But I am having the first shower if it's working."

George nodded his head before he continued his walk.
"We are getting close." He pointed straight ahead.

Punz soon followed.. listening to the sounds around.
"hm.." he looked around before looking over his shoulder.

His eyes widened, seeing a pair of headlights in a distance.

"Uh.. George-" Punz anxiously muttered.
"We need to hide!" He looked ahead.. quickly jogging to George.
"Now!"

George turned, soon being tugged by Punz.
"WH-" he was pulled behind a broken down car.

Punz tucked them behind the car.. carefully hiding them both.
"They are doing rounds... we can't move.." he whispered quietly.
"Let's stay low."

George crouched down, a little shocked Punz was assisting him once more..

"I do not want to waste this walk." Punz grumbled under his breath.. trying to be silent.
"We have to get you back to your little boyfriend." He glanced at George.

George had an unimpressed look.
"it's complicated.." he whispered ever so quietly.
"But yes- he is my boyfriend practically."

Punz grinned before going silent... listening as the jeep slowly drove by..

They each hid behind the wheels.. trying to make it more difficult to be seen by the car..

George took a deep breath a little anxious as the car slowly drove by- it scared him to be caught..

Especially if the man that is trying to track you is your sort of boyfriend's brother that thinks his brother was kidnapped by a mad doctor..

Yeah- he is scared..

.: Dream POV :.

Dream stood in the bathroom, shirtless and covered in bandages, scars and wounds.
"Shit-" he was trying to put his arm in a sling once more.
"This is much more harder then I remember..."

He struggled deeply to wrap his arm up.. it's hard without his dominate arm.

Dream stared in the mirror.. seeing his bruises and scars covering his body.
"When did this become so hard to do.. it used to be easy" he remembered it being so easy to wrap his arm up.

He wanted to ask George for help but he had to figure it out on his own.. and George wasn't here to help him.

Dream grumbled, sloppily tying it around his upper shoulder.
"Fucking hell.." he whispered.. feeling his shoulder sting.
"God damn it-"