divorce - k.js

a/n ; wow okay guys. this is oneeeeeeee of the more recent one shots. it wasn't that long as i had more planned for this (ahem a bit smut too *wink wink* but i figured i've done to many and i'm not sure how you all feel about it?) but i also didn't know school was going to start of this busy striaght off of a break but i have two other that i also started and are in the drafts! i'm not sure wether to make them a jennie or roseanne one..as i've done a lot of miss jennie kim, but let me know what you'd all like to see and thank you all for reading i always appreciate it and love reading all of the comments!!🎀🤍

you set your things down as you call out for you kids.

"jiyoung, jinsoo!" you call out as you hear little feet padding on the marble floor.

"slow down." you chuckle as they run into your arms.

"hi my loves." you give them each a kiss on their tiny temples as they hug you.

"hi mama i missed you!" jiyoung, your four year old says as she hugs your tighter with her little arms.

"me too! i missed mama too!" jinsoo adds on trying to one up his sister.

"okay okay, you both miss mama," you let out a faint chuckle as you kiss them once more.

"where's mommy?" you stand from your crouched position.

"mm, the living room!" jinsoo says with his pointer finger as if he just discovered something grand.

you laugh ruffling his hair, "thank you baby. i will be back okay?" you say as he nods running after jiyoung
to go back to playing you assume.

you make it to your wife as you see her sitting on the couch sorting out papers.

"y/n." she says without looking up at you.

you look to the side before looking at her, "hi..— are you okay?" you ask cautiously.

your wife just hums not looking up from her papers.

"are you su-"

"yes y/n i'm fine, now can you go tend to our kids for once!" she cuts you off snapping her head to look up at you for the first time.

you widen your eyes blinking as she shocks you from her sudden outburst before letting her words sink in.

"for once? me? for once? what." you laugh in nothing but pure disbelief. "go on." you say your attitude now changing to a complete stoic expression.

"you're always coming home late now and days y/n. i do every single thing for them and never get the tiny break that i need."

"when it's your day off and you're home, your body is here but you're never really here!" she begins to raise her voice.

"i feel like i'm raising our kids by myself y/n!"

once you heard those words something in your mind just snapped.

"you raising our kids by yourself? do you even hear how crazy you sound? when our kids said their very first word you weren't here. when jiyoung and jinsoo took their first steps you weren't here. when jiyoung sprained his ankle you weren't here. when jinsoo had to get rushed to the hospital from school you weren't here. you were at fucking work. when the twins hit a 6 months mark you didn't hesitate in going back to a job that does nothing but tire you out so when you'd gotten home you didn't even take care of them. i'd to take care of you and two other kids. so don't you dare blame me for doing something i love while still giving them a happy life." you speak as you stare at your wife.