2 || The lost of herself.

She just started school, it was great at first but the pressure was too much to handle at this point. She was one of the smart student yet people thought bad of her just because she wore glasses, how sad isn't it? One simple imperfection or difference of a girl can effect how people think about her.

Who knew the ones who some people admired were not as innocent as we thought?

She was just a child, a child who didn't know anything yet people abuse that kind of power and do things to her.

-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-

Her mother was working so she had to be left with one of her mother friends, everything was doing great at first but it was starting to be pressuring for her too aside from the academics.

She was at her classroom running around while laughing as her friend and her play tag.

They were having fun, she considered the girl as one of her best friends yet she doesn't know that not everyone is as innocent as they look.

One of the classmates she hates which is a guy suddenly starts teasing her.

"You know it's so sad you couldn't attend to our Christmas party, one of our classmates gave all of us pens." Her classmate flexes while holding the pen he got.

It was making her angry since she already told them the reason why she couldn't attend so she walked over to the guy and hit him.

She wasn't just mad because of him teasing her almost everytime he sees her, it's also because he bullied one of her friends.

Suddenly the girl who she was playing tag with from earlier walks over to her and pushes her before speaking.

"Stop hitting him! You're such a bully, no wonder why your parents can't come to any of the events." Her friend says mockingly, that sentence made her mad yet she chose not to cause any trouble.

Suddenly her friend grabs her glasses and runs around the classroom with it, her vision was abit blurry but she can still see her friend so she chased her while yelling.

"Stop it and just give it back!" She yells to her friend.

"I don't want to play anymore!"

Suddenly her friend places the glasses on the floor and teasingly put her leg ontop of it but she wasn't stepping on it fully yet.

"What? We're just playing around, honestly your so no fun." Her friend says while giggling then she picked up the glasses and walked over to her handing it over.

"Why would you do that?! You broke it!"

She then points at the broken temple of the glasses angrily but her friend just shrugs it off.

It was pointless, she already broke the glasses because of the way her friend held it.

The teacher enters the room and tells the students to sit down so she sat down on her seat holding the broken glasses while tearing up, she was scared.

Her parents were already experiencing financial problems and she felt like a burden because they have to buy another new glasses now.

She tear up as she held the glasses while the teacher looks at her with a poker face, her teacher didn't care. Even if she clearly knew what happened, she never cared for her students.

Well I guess that's how public schools works back then.

Suddenly the glasses fully breaks and the temple falls to her hand, she was scared since she don't have anything to use for the rest of the lesson.

I guess she had to stick with wearing no glasses till she gets home.

--------------------------------------------

The class ends, she was waiting for her mother to come while the classroom slowly turns empty, her teacher was nowhere to be seen and she didn't feel like talking to her friend who broke her glasses.

She felt empty, she felt like a burden, she felt worthless, the pressure of academics was already pressuring her even if she was only grade 2.

Time goes by and finally her mother arrives, her mother grabs her bag then notices something unusual.

"Where's your glasses and why aren't you wearing it?" Her mother asks while raising one of her eyebrows.

"My classmate broke it, I'm sorry mom.." she answers sadly while looking down as she hands the broken glasses and telling her mother what happened.

Her mother was raging mad, she then speaks angrily while still trying to calm herself down.

"Did you tell your teacher?" She then answers "She already knew it was broken since she saw me holding it but she didn't do anything.."

Her mother exits the classroom still her daughter's bag on her shoulder just to find the teacher.

Time again passes by and her mother and teacher is arguing outside the classroom because of the events.

"It's wrong! Your the teacher and you should've known how to handle the situation!!" her mother yells while the teacher continues to apologize.

"I want to take this to the principals office! It's considered as bullying yet you as a role of the teacher didn't do anything about the whole situation!" Her mother yells again, the arguing sounds continues to p

After those exhausting hours of arguing they get back home, it was always the same as it is.

The house was filled with such dark presence and it was empty, it was only the 2 of them inside and her father was nowhere to be seen.

She went to her room and collapse into the bed exhaustedly, her eyes were tired and she slowly falls asleep while hoping that all the misery would soon enough end.
End of chapter~
--------------------------------------------------------------
Authors note:

I'll say, it's quite tiring to update new chapters each week, I didn't even realize that it's already Wednesday and I've been telling myself that to update today yet I only finished this when it's literally night, after this I'll probably update my other book and make a new story cover for this but it's quite exhausting.

Honestly been stressed with alot of things but I'm trying my best to update so much, so far I could only write this long but I'm trying my best to improve.

As I said on my latest chapter this would probably be more focused into more of thoughts and perceptive so I don't know if it should stay that way, if I ever lose interest in this book I'll probably just start writing more on fanfic since it would probably get more recognized.

Honestly don't know if I should give up on writing but probably won't.

-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-

Start of work: 2:02 pm
Time of work: 6+ hours (?)
Time finished: 6:40 pm
Time of publish: 6:41

-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-🌿-