chapter 2

CHAY POV:-

I shifted comfortably on the couch, waiting for Macau to arrive at the living room. The living room was decorated with mostly black theme.
Black couches and a large black screen TV hanging on the front wall, the dim brown and white light shading over the large room made it attractive.
5:33 of a breezy cold evening and I arrived at the minor family house.
I heard the sound of faint footsteps, which grew louder and someone entered the living room with a blood tainted blazer, the tall frame looked at me and I found myself face to face with Vegas Theerapanyakul.
He was about to walk away until he noticed me.
His eyes roved over my hair, my face and my outfit.
His expressions remained unreadable the entire
"Looks like we have a guest" he said with his signature smile on his face
"Sawadee khab p'vegas, I'm here for-"
"Macau? I know. He told me that you'll be here"
"Oh" I fidget with my fingers as I passed a slight nervous smile, that man always made me feel something.
He was cruel and sweet at the same time. Devilish and an angel at the same time. His tall figure, black hairs, brown eyes, devilish smile and dark aura was something that could draw anybody in.
I gripped tight on my shirt as a weird feeling ran through me.
"Relax" he said
"I'm not gonna swallow you alive, sweetheart"
"I..I'm relaxed, phi"
He stood not so far away and I could smell his cologne, something really expensive smelling, a hint of dark chocolate and intoxicating substance..but in a good way,mixed with the smell of blood.
he took of his blazer off and only his white button down shirt was on and he wore black slacks. slight blood tainted on it.
He threw his blazer over his shoulder while he leaned on the door frame
"Your white knuckles says otherwise"
I looked down and realized that I gripped my shirt too tightly that my knuckles indeed got white. Clear white.
I let out a nervous Chuckle
"It's uh-"
Shit. What the hell? I've been embarrassing myself Infront of him since the minute he arrived. He was confident and I looked like a scaredy cat
I was nervous, yes. And a bit terrified by the state he was in, blood. Everywhere in his clothes, as long it took me time to get the words out of my mouth, Macau arrived and he plopped himself on the couch beside me, while he noticed vegas and the brothers greeted each other.
Vegas straightened up as he walked towards the stairs and glanced over his shoulder at us before going upstairs
"Enjoy your time here.
Macau, honey. Treat your friend nicely"
He said as he passed a smirky smile before going upstairs, I kept my gaze on him until he disappeared out of my sight
Damn. I'm week on my knees now.
He is so mysterious yet cool. And if I don't lie..more then Kim. He had a personality and wasn't afraid to say what he felt.
Vegas Theerapanyakul, Interesting.