PROLOUGE

Third person POV

Never once in their lifetime a Vampire can understand the concept of mates or about the pack bond. To them werewolves are just mentally and physically weak claiming every other action on their mate bond and their animal instinct. Rather than fighting against the instincts to get what they need, they submit. Weaklings .

Blame it on Vampires ability to live for more than few hundered years or some upto thousand years, being stuck with one person for a lifetime bored them .

They always search for something new like a burning heat to quench their cold heart.

But not all vampires are same. One such exception is
Kim Seon Ho.
To Seon Ho there is and was only one person who he holds dear to his heart and soul.

Its not his fault that person happened to be a Werewolf .

Werewolves the primal creatures who always live in packs, who always follows their elders customs and hierarchy to live in harmony.
And who bond for lifetime.
They always beleived in their ancestors.

Likewise not all werewolves are same. Some wolves are fed up with the norm that they'll only get to mate with their destined one.

Shin Min Ah. She felt incomplete despite being surrounded by all the pack members.

She thought of her as a lone wolf and there was always a void in her mind, until she met Kim Seon Ho.
Something felt right when she is with him. She can sense him filling her emptiness.
But unlike her Seon Ho wholeheartedly loved her.

It was consider a taboo in Werewolves culture to mate with someone who is not a wolf blood. Elders warned them that a Vampire and werewolf should never mate without a soul bond. But no one was there to stop them from being together.

If anything all these rules and norms which were against them only made those two hearts to grow impossibly close. Soon they got blessed with a male baby as a token of their love. With eyes as blue as that of an Ocean and a calm nature the baby made Seon Ho life complete.

They were one of the happiest little family on this world.

Everything was going fine until Min Ah's destined one, an Alpha named Kim Woo Bin showed up.

The perfect future that Seon Ho had built for his small family shattered to dust.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm sorry... But it's the mate bond....I Can't possibly do anything against it.."
Min Ah said facing Seon Ho. Her hand intertwined with Woo Bin's. The said pair standing in front of Seon Ho as he held his son close to this heart.

The baby being completely clueless to all the turmoils happening around him, just kept staring at his father once in a while cooing in soft tone.

Min Ah's heart ached looking at her son. He was merely an eight month old boy with a unknown rank. Maybe because of his mixed blood. He didn't show any distinct features of either parent up until now.

She slowly raised her hand to touch her son one last time only to get stopped by Seon Ho.

Because that was their deal. Min Ah can go with her fated mate but in return she has no right to show up in their life ever again. Seon Ho gets to keep the baby.

Seon Ho looked completely cold and different with face void of any emotion when he laid those conditions to her.

' As expected from you ..... You cold hearted creature '
She thought tears flowed in her eyes as Woo Bin tried to comfort her.

With one final look towards the baby she bid her farewell praying that the baby will be alright in Seon Ho's care.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Seon Ho who seemed to be not bothered by Min Ah's farewell, cried an ocean when he returned to his chambers that night . Holding the small bundle of sweetness in his arms as he failed to provide him with a mother added even more tears to his misery. All those resentment towards the wolves tradition and their beliefs further angered him even more.

Those tiny fingers of his son holding his thumb in a tight grip was the last thread of hope that tied him to this world.
He promised that he will do everything in his hands to provide whatever his son would wish.

"Don't you worry little Taehyungie ... I will never let those weak creatures to appear in our life ever again ...."
He sobbed holding those rosy cheeks of the baby while assuring a happy future for them . Meanwhile the small bean was babling something trying to hold Seon Ho's face with his soft palms reflecting his father's actions.

A soft smile crept on his lips seeing his son antics.

" You're my everything..... my little one..I will protect you till my last breath Kim Taehyung."
Seon Ho gently placed a kiss on the forehead of the baby.

Soon laughter of the father and son filled the room who found solace in each others arm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~