¹장: 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎

𝚃𝚠//

If we go down the rabbit hole of our unconsciousness and try to unravel the knotty points of our life story we may encounter a bunch of hidden niceties or emotional stowaways.

Forgotten details in the windmill of our mind may daintily reveal, where things might have gone wrong.

"I wonder what went wrong".

There is one memory from those hazy ones...

I've killed someone, only once.

꧁༒𝒜𝓁𝒾𝒸ℯ: ℬℴ𝓎 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 𝒟𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓂𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹༒꧂

It's already 12 o'clock in the midnight, the moon is already being covered in a dense darkness. With black candles, in the middle of the night, in the darkest room, and with things that anyone else would not understand.

On the ground, a woman is seen sitting on her knees. The only source of illumination in the pitch-black room was a ring of black candles around her. The woman tightly closes her eyes, and she begins to visions a boy moving across a pitch-black room.

The boy cautiously opened the door, then he noticed a knife lying on the floor.

As soon as he took it up, an unidentified person on the room's floor greeted him

As soon as he took it up, an unidentified person on the room's floor greeted him. The boy was carrying a bloody knife, and there was blood all over the place.

After that, the woman jerked her eyes wide. She was anxious about what she envisioned as her heart raced rapidly.

"What is that?" she was scared yet still made her puzzled.

In her altar, she lit the red candles and filled the bowl of rice. The enormous silver bowl filled with water and a doll stick were ready on the table. This water is not ordinary since she uses its potency for shamanic activities. She dipped the stick doll on the water before putting it on the rice standing. She uttered a few phrases that were difficult to understand. More like completing her ritual before doing her aim.

A yellow piece of paper was taken up and placed on the big bowl of silver by the woman. Despite not becoming wet, the paper altered. The paper in clear yellow has a red writing on it.

"Sign of Hare," "Flower," and "Blood" (the fourth of the 12 Earth Branches).

'3.28.24'

-Jeonghan POV-

A sunlight kissed my face that made me wake up. I slid my eyelids open. As always when I awakened from a deep slumber, my vision and mind were hazy. I stand shakily from the bed, swinging my legs over the edge. I saw my aunt beside me. Head on the bed, body on the floor. She lies in a very uncomfortable position. To keep her body warm, I covered her with a blanket. I was sorry and wondered how long she had endured this.