3장: Dreamland

The residential home's front parking lot.

"Elleanor's Villa? The place that went up in flames about 20 years ago?"

"I have heard that this real estate agent introduced that house."

The 40-year-old man added, "It feels like the bad luck from that house is going to follow me. Why do you need to find that place right now?"

"I want to know what happened there before the fire broke out," she asked in despair.

"Ahjumma, that villa...It's said in this area that unlucky things will happen if we even talk about it.
Act as if you knew nothing about it if you want to keep your life and your sanity," the man advised, urging her. He really had no intention of telling her considering he was equally concerned about what might happen. It also believes the theory that Dreamland is bad luck but Aunt is unrelenting. As she can't fully bear knowing that her nephew is there, she needs to delve into it. She can't just sit around doing nothing, so while she still has time and strength to searched, she will for her nephew.

"I need to know it...to save my nephew. Please I ask of you", she begged the person.

-skip-

[play the vm above for better reading]

White flowers and lush, long grass. A cold breeze blew over, sending shivers down his spine. Jeonghan started to make his way further along the path. He is already in the wilderness, carrying a large backpack. He extended his hands to the flowers and the robust plants. He paused and inhaled deeply before staring up at the lofty trees. He gradually closed his eyes, feeling the chilly breeze sweep through him and mimic the gentle sway of the trees.

Suddenly, a voice was heard

"Shall we go and see the rabbits?", jeonghan slowly open his eyes seeing a boy in front of him. In the middle of the forest, he met this handsome and charming young boy.