Date night

Marc and Nathaniel arrive at the house where they
holds hands as they were both nervous of their date night. Marc was feeling his heartbeat almost jump out of his heart as he was thinking a million scenarios about what's going to go happen tonight.
"Marc do you wanna see a movie with me tonight and stay up all night with me."
Marc felt his cheeks heat up as he was thinking about what was going to happen when they stay up all night long.
Nathaniel took a notice of Marc's flushed face that he gave him a kiss of the lips to redden his cheeks even more. Both of them went to the couch to get comfortable and cover themselves with a huge blanket where they had only their shorts on. The movie they decided to put was a romantic one and as throughout the movie Nathaniel would ease up slowly his hand on the thighs of Marc. Marc straight up almost choke on his popcorn when he felt the sudden touch on his thigh allay getting a little close to his crotch.
"Baby what's wrong you look a little flustered hmm" Nathaniel teased as he moved his hand to Marc's crotch and started to caress hit.
Marc was starting to heat up as Nathaniel was slowly rubbing his crotch and so he put his hand on Nathaniel's crotch area.