weak in the legs

Marc Pov
Words can't describe at the moment this man took off his briefs. The member whipped out all hard and stood tall. I was entranced at the foul smell coming from it, I couldn't feel my legs anymore as I dropped to the floor. I grabbed it and started licking the tip and giving pecks at it.
Groans begin to form as I went more faster as I took the whole shaft in my mouth touching at the back of my throat.
Nathaniel Pov
The sound of him gagging makes me want to ruin his throat so badly. I am about to cum so bad in his sweet little mouth. I want to deep throat my dick all in the way to see his tears coming out of those pretty eyes of his.

Gagg.....Slurp...slurp

I am about to bust at any second

Marc Pov
Ah
I am about to come by sucking Nathaniel's thick cock. I want him so badly to mess me up and to touch my body.
"I'm...about to cum
*Heavy breathing*
Haa....haa..haa

Nathaniel Pov
I smashed real deep in his throat and released a big load of cum in his throat. I slid out and kept coming all over his face, dang he looked so sexy and tasty to devour in a second. I grabbed him by the waist and spun him around.
Smack
"Damn would you look at this what big fast juicy ass you got there."

Ahhh

"Bend your ass down I am about to make you feel real good."

Marc Pov
His hands are so warm, my body is burning up every second he touches near my butt. I can't any more I want his cock to ram deep in my ass.

Nathaniel on the other hand was pleasuring him as he slowly
touches his thighs and his smooth skin. He slid upwards to touch his nipple that got erect the moment his hands caress them. The moans were getting him hard again, he couldn't wait no more. He tore of his leggings and started to finger his ass to spread him out.

He slowly started at one finger and kept adding two more to spread out his hole. Marc was already shaking and could barely stand up due to the pleasure.

Nathaniel took out his finger and  pressed his cock against the entrance and start rubbing slowly. Marc was impatient and start whining.

"Whats wrong baby"

Ahhhh....daddy hurry up

"hmmm what you want me to do then"

"I want you to put in deep in my hole now"

Nathaniel rammed into his hole making marc's body tense up at the pleasure.

Slamm..

Thrust...Thrust "Baby you feel so good, I can't stop my hips from ravaging this hole of yours.

"ahhhh...ahhh..go..faster"

nathaniel smirked at what he just heard and decides to thrust deeper and harder at a fast speed.

Marc could barely keep his legs from falling to the ground while taking the cock deep in him. Body slapping and squelching sounds of them having sex filled up the whole bathroom.

Nathaniel was close to cumming he gave a few more sloppy thrusts and groaned as he start cumming inside marc.

Marc was feeling so much pleasure as he was being filled up with a few grinds to finish up.

After they had clean up they went back to the classroom.

Marc was still feeling weak and had help from Nathaniel to walk to classes throughout the day. Nathaniel chuckled at how he couldn't walk after what they did. Nathaniel asked out Marc to hang out at his house for a movie night. Marc said sure as he couldn't go home as he was in the state he was.

Marc texted his mother to tell him he would be at a friends house and she said sure and was happy he made a friend. Nathaniel reassured Marc that his parents won't be home and that they were on a trip. Marc was nervous as it was his first date.