taste

Nathaniel pov
"Baby you are doing good" I groaned

I never thought marc would be so cute and sexy at the same time. When I first saw him I wanted to pull him in close and kiss his soft plump lips. I couldn't dare to bring myself to do it and when I saw he had transfer to my school my mind filled up with joy. When the teacher had him sit next me I caught a glimpse at his ass before he sat down. Damn I wish I could touch that soft butt of his. Throughout the day I saw him stealing glances of me and when I caught him he would turn around quickly. I saw he was blushing and awed at his cute face. During the day I saw him to to the bathroom and he seemed to be in a hurry to run so fast towards the bathroom. I decided to check if he was fine.

The next thing I heard made me shocked. I heard him moaning and I couldn't help but feel my pants tighten. His moans making me hard as rock I opened the stall he was in and he got surprised to see me. He look so delicious I wanted to eat him up. Licking my lips I decided to go in and help out with his problem. His groans was making my member throb that it was hurting every second. I wanted to release it out so badly.
When Marc came I couldn't hold it anymore, I took of my boxers fast and saw how he looked at my member without saying a word. Just by him looking at my cock was about to make me cum at any second.

If he were to give me head I would bust a big load of cum onto his face and deep in his throat. I would smash that big ass of his he won't be walking for weeks after what I would do him.

Those beautiful eyes of his will be tearing up as soon as I deep throat his mouth and mess up his face so badly.