i did something bad, theo raeken

I DID SOMETHING BAD2:36 ————|——— 3:57

I DID SOMETHING BAD
2:36 ————|——— 3:57

Elena Harrison has always felt like the outsider. Growing up, she was always cast aside by her parents in favour of her older sister whom they believed would be given all the power of their magical ancestors. What a surprise it was when the youngest daughter was the powerful one, the one who would carry on their witch line. This wasn't in their plans, never had they expected the introverted girl to possess such power, so they sent her to live with her estranged Aunt in Beacon Hills whilst they tried to figure out how to transfer it between siblings.

Attending Beacon Hills High was alright for the most part, she kept to herself and people left her alone. That was until her name was put on some sort of Supernatural Hitlist where she was worth an extreme amount of money and as a result, threw her into the McCall pack's line of sight. Slowly she was integrated into their group and even grew to care for them but there was always the absence of somebody who really understood her.

Enter Theo Raeken, somebody who seemed to just get her. The two of them grew close and then fell in love, something both of them believed they were incapable of feeling. Whilst she was practically betraying her pack by being with him, she couldn't help it. They were hurt by it but in the end they hurt her more, sending the boy she loved into the ground.

This set her off in a way that hadn't been seen in centuries, darkness filling her to the brim. Obsessed with finding a way to bring him back, the dark magic began to take over fully and she was simply a shell of her former self.

Now they're faced with a bigger problem than Theo Raeken, the girl who was their friend. How ironic that they now need his help to bring her back.

TEEN WOLF POST SEASON FIVE*

DANIELLE ROSE RUSSELL IS ELENA HARRISON*"They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?"

"They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?"

ADDITIONAL CHARACTERS:
TAYLOR HARRISON (OLDER SISTER)
MARY HARRISON (MOTHER)
TIMOTHY HARRISON (FATHER)
HILDA HARRISON (AUNT)

ADDITIONAL INFO:

So this story was actually in my old plot shop but I decided to add it here too!

This fic takes place after season five and can definitely replace season six or it could simply just be before it. The whole idea is that she becomes consumed by black magic as she tries to bring Theo back, unable to control the chaos that her magic actually causes.

She is from a family of powerful witches, where the magic is only given to one person in each generation. Her older sister was expected to harness it and was prepared for it her whole life. Her parents, and sister, have been working on a way to transfer the power and this can be included in this if you would like.

I also wouldn't have her lose the dark magic as soon as he comes back, it'll be harder after that. How it does happen is up to you though :)

If you have any more questions, please message me!