Mind Reader (Namjoon x Reader)

I saw a tiktok about a classmate liking his day dreaming classmates daydreams and this is in fact my plot. More or less.

Also we have a returning character Mr. Gyeong. He's a teacher character I made up a while ago and keep using. No this is not all in the same universe, but yes he exists in all the universes.

This would be story number about 14 were the idol is Namjoon-

**********

You sit in the back of the class spacing out and thinking of adventures. You had watched My Hero Academia and were day dreaming about being a character in it. Helping fight villains along side class 1-A. You think of something funny and giggle to yourself hearing a small giggle behind you.

You turn around and notice it was a kid you've never talked to, Namjoon. He looks at you and quickly turns away stopping his giggling. That was strange. You go back to your work before getting stuck on a question. You get stuck and think about raising your hand, but didn't want to have to talk in front of so many people.

"Yes, Namjoon," The teacher says making you turn to him.

"Can you explain number 4?" Namjoon asks for the question you were stuck on.

He almost never asked for help. When he did ask for help it was always for something you also needed help on. Maybe it was just a hard question.

"You're the top student and you still always ask for help. Use him as an example guys, it's okay to ask questions no matter how smart you are," The teacher says turning to explain the question.

You turn to take a glance over at Namjoon and notice his paper was completely finished. Weird, you think.

**********

The next few days continued the same, he seemed to be reacting to something at the same time as your thoughts. Honestly you had been staring at him so much lately you were actually noticing how attractive he actually is. He was slowly becoming more and more muscular and had big hands to accompany the body. He had pink hair and light tan skin, he was honestly really attractive...your mind begins to wonder.

You turn to the board and day dream about his hands running up your thighs.

You quickly snap yourself out of your thoughts and look back to see Namjoon looking at you with a confused, maybe concerned expression. He honestly looked almost uncomfortable.

"Oh God, I'm such a pervert" you think to yourself "Imagine he could read my mind, he'd be disgusted"

**********

Over the next few days your mind kept wandering back to him. Eventually you just gave up and allowed your mind to wander. It wasn't harming anyone since it was just in your mind.

Today you daydreamed about sitting between his legs and kissing him through his pants. Watching as his face turned red in reaction.

**********

Today you thought about his head between your legs as you sat on the desk. He would be licking over your panties as your hands were tangled in his hair.

*********

Today you thought about making out with him while sitting on his lap. Grinding down on the erection poking you through your clothes.

*********

Today you thought-

"Okay class. We'll be getting into pairs," Your teacher says pulling you out of your thoughts.

He starts looking at names and picking random ones. Eventually he calls your name along with Namjoons. You turn to see him look shocked and a little embarrassed.