Boss (Jiminxreader)

(A/N: There is a little Slut shaming in this so if you don't like that you can skip)

You sit in the waiting room to talk to your boss. You were the last person and everyone before you had gotten fired so you knew you were next. One of your coworkers exits Mr. Park's office with a sad expression on his face.

"Miss (L/N) Mr. Park will like you to go in now," He exits quickly after speaking.

You walk into his office and there is Mr. Park at his desk filling out paperwork.

"Miss. (L/N) I'm sorry to inform you but you're fired," He says bluntly with no show of remorse.

You become worried, you had to work hard to get that job alone trying to find another one would be hard.

"Please Mr. Park I really need this job. What do I need to do to convince you to let me stay? I really really need this job, please I'll do anything," You beg.

"Anything?," He raises an eyebrow.

You knew you had gotten yourself in trouble but you try to sound as confident as possible.

"A-anything," You manage to get out.

"Come here," He gestures for you to sit on his lap.

You hesitate at first but then remember you need the job. You walk over to him taking a seat on his lap. He moves your hair that was cover your shoulders and neck. He runs his lips lightly against your skin. You let out a light moan making him grin.

"You know you are very pretty and I have liked you for a while," He says almost as if he didn't want to admit it out loud "so I can take advantage of you."

He has you get off his lap. You look at him confused.

"You can keep your job," He says.

The way he ran his lips over your neck had turned you on so much that you didn't even care for your job anymore you just wanted him. You go over and sit back on his lap putting your legs on either side of him this time he is the one confused.

"Miss. (L/N) I already said you can keep your job,"He wraps his arms around your lower waist.

"I don't want the job," you lean close to his ear "I want you," You whisper.

Your words are enough to make a tent start to grow in his pants. He starts kissing your neck finding your sweet spot right away. You hold back a moan even though there was no one left in the building since it was after hours.

"I want to hear you scream my name," He picks you up and lays you on his desk.

He rips open your button up blouse attacking your collar bone. He leaves hickeys all along it. He swiftly removes your bra so he can start massaging your boobs. He crashes his lips into yours kissing you roughly. You start to unbutton Jimin's shirt. He removes your hands and tears his shirt off. You wrap your arms around his neck. He removes your skirt and underwear in one movement. He slides one finger then two inside of you making you moan. He thrust his fingers into you while rubbing your clit with his thumb.

"Jimin-ah~," You moan out making him smirk.

You throw your head back and continue moaning.

"Mhh, you're Daddy's little slut aren't you," He kisses your lips.

He takes his fingers out making you whimper but quickly shuts you up by plunging his tongue into your womanhood. You scream his name and tangle your finger in his blonde hair. He continues rubbing your clit to add to your pleasure. At this point you have become a moaning mess. He removes his mouth from your womanhood causing another whimper.

"Don't worry kitten," He removes his pants and boxers quickly exposing his lager member.

He lubercates his dick with his precum before he slides himself into you. He still himself letting you adjust to his size. He starts moving in and out of you slowly not wanting to hurt you.

"Jimin-ah go faster please~," You whine.

"You're not in charge now are you," He smirks slowing his pace even more.

"JIMIN-AH~," You Scream/Whine.

"Is my little slut needy for Daddy's cock?" Jimin says smugly.

"Mhh," You respond.

He takes himself all the way out and slams into you with all his force making you scream. He continues to slam into you in a fast pace. You moan his name making him grin. He grabs onto your waist tighter to help him pound into you. His tight grip in you guarantees that you will have bruises the next day. He nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck and groans loudly. You can feel his dick twitch inside you signaling he was close.

"Shit," He stands him and throws his head back trying to hold back.

"D-daddy i-im g-gonna c-," You don't finish your sentence before releasing all over Jimin and his desk.

Your orgasm was enough to push him over the edge as he cums deep inside you.

He lays his head on your chest panting.

"I'm glad you convinced me not to fire you," He says through pants.

"Mhh," You say not able to find words.

He gives you a soft kiss on your lips "You're mine now."

**********

Love~
Namjoon_BTS