Chapter 8

Leora

I was pissed.

And thankfully Kathani and Leon understood."Leon,this branch will be shut down till further notice and call HR to start staffing process.And get the public relations officer to get the words out "He nods as he begins typing away on his phone.

"Oh,please inform head of HR that i need new Managers"

"Managers?" He repeats,clearly confused and Kathani seemed confused as well.

"Yes Managers" I reply stepping into the car.

"Miss. Kohen I agree I have failed you badly and believe me I am disappointed in myself.And I know you have no reason whatsoever to trust me but please-" Leon rambles on and I stopping him.

"Chill out Leon,I am not firing you" I laugh and he clearly heaves a sigh of relief.

"All of this just made me realise that your workload might be a little to much for you so I have decided to appoint regional managers that report directly to you" I explain and he nods in understanding.

"I mean I know that is basically increasing bureaucracy but I feel that is more productive" I add.

"Can we go now" I ask Kathani, who nods as Leon shuts my door.

We get back to my hotel and immediately I change into a light brown and pink checkered  shorts with a matching blazer and a pink bralette.

I pair it with the white chunky sneakers I had on earlier and white ankle socks.I put on a gold chunky necklace and a pair of gold loop earings.

My hair is in a high bun and a go for a matte lip and black eyeliner,I grab my purse and I was ready to go.

We soon reach Vogue and I had to admit,I had alot of fun.I took a lie detector test with Matthew and then we played never have I ever.

After that,we headed to IDMb and we played a couple of fun games too and before I knew it,we were back to my hotel to prepare for the The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.

I swap out my blazer and shorts for an emerald green mini blazer dress with flowery prints on one side and decide to be bold by not wearing a camisole.I pair it with a pair of white chunky open toe heeled lace ups.

I have my hair in a high rise pony-tail and go for glossy lips and minimal make-up.

I put on a pair of pearl drop earrings and a couple of my gold bracelets,knuckle rings and my gold watch and I was ready to go.

We get there in no time and we were prepped on entry and other things.

The show starts and Jimmy introduces us all,the main cast of the movie.

"Its nice you have you all here" Jimmy expresses with a smile,to which we all respond.

"Now Leora" He says and I roll my eyes dramatically,making every one laugh.

"Why does it have to be me first" I whine and we all just laugh and I nod for Jimmy to carry on.

"How was it like working on set with such a stellar cast?"

"It was amazing.Everyone really just wanted the whole process to go smoothly and the crew were really receptive and amazing.They paid attention to each and every one of our needs as proffesionals and as individuals and it was just a safe space really" I say with a smile and he nods.

"So what were your best scenes to film" He asks and I immediately reply.

"Oh that has to be all ny scenes with Ethan,played by Jaxon Coleman.He was absolutely adorable and every one loved him" I say and every one nods in agreement as I hug Jaxon who was sitting beside me.