Chapter 32

Leora

"Welcome to Australia Ms. Kohen" A sweet-looking lady probably sent from the producers,smiles at me and i nod with half a smile, not even having the energy to utter a word as I get off the jet.

This must have been the longest 24 hours of my life.

I had been whisked off directly from the premiere venue in itself,having to change in the bathroom and driven straight to the airport.

I was then on a 17 hour long flight from London to Perth,Australia, and could not even have a wink of sleep,because i was on calls with my creative and marketing teams,as well as shipments and store directors,over the launch of our latest clothing line that was postponed because of my lawsuit.

I touched down in Perth and then boarded another 4 hour long flight to Melbourne,where most of the shooting was taking place.

And now jet lag was really fucking with me.

I adjust my shades more to hide my eye bags from the last two days more than anything,Starbucks in hand,as I am led to the car, taking me to the location.

Sometimes i hated my job.

Leora.

I had just changed into one of the many tops i had stolen from Ashton before coming on this trip when i hear my phone ring.

And before i am being judged, he had just gone shopping and had finally allowed me to enter his room,it would have been unfair not to raid his wardrobe wouldn't it.

I find my phone to see Ashton facetiming me.

Speak of the devil.

"Hello mummy" Josiah basically yelps over the phone immediately i pick up.

"Hey baby" I sit in on of the duffel bags in my hotel room. "How are you?"

"I miss you"

"My precious baby,I miss you too"

"Aaand once again she sees her son and forgets about me" Ashton steps into the frame,pulling Josiah into a hug,making him giggle.

"Ashe-"

"Dont Ashe me with that sweet voice of yours. Dont worry i understand. You only care for Josiah,I'm just the lucky dude that gets to pay for everything" He wipes a fake tear and i laugh.

"Dont be a baby Ashe,you know i care about you"

"Do I?" A sly smirk creeps on his face, and I feel myself begin to blush.

"How are you?" I cover my blush by popping a gummy bear in my mouth.

"So,so....i mean there is no one to boss me around or raid my closet,my gym buddt has also left me to the oppositr hemisphere and i've gotten used to someone's food so much, i'm finding hard to eat....but other than that i'm peachy" He says,and now i could not help my smile.

"Jokes apart, its has become really lonely without you here"

"I miss you both so much you cannot even imagine"

"Oh, i think we can" He says and we laugh.

I stifle a yawn before Ashton says "seems like someone has not been getting enough sleep"

"Dont even get me started on that" I say before another yawn comes out.

"We would leave you to get some rest then....Sy,come say bye to your mama" Ashton calls out to Sy who had long left to play with his Legos.

"By mama,I love you" He blows an air kiss and i smile,blowing him one too "I love you too Sy"

"Woah,enough with the PDA please" Ashton jokes and i laugh.

"Bye Ashton"

"Bye Ms. Carter"

Unknown.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me...what do you mean they are married" I yell on top of my voice

I was beyong livid.

"No.....this cannot be happening. Yhis cannot be fucking happening" I clear everything on my table before breaking into a sob.

"I did everything.... Everything to separate them the first time....how the fuck are they married now....tell me"I yell at my sister Cassandra...who had just come to tell me she had over heard Ashton making arrangements for Leora...and calling her his wife.

"I have done everything.... Everything in my fucking power to separate those two...how do they keep coming back together??"

"Sis..."

"What do I do Cassy...tell me what to do....you know very well i cannot live without Ashton so tell me what to do"

I break down in more tears and she comes to me hugging me.

"You know i cant see you like this....I swore I was going to make Ashton yours no matter what it took, and I that is why i took that job in the first place,so please stop crying,please"

"I have a plan"

Authors Note.

Hey y'all
I want to say a big,huge thank you to everyone reading this book....
Dont forget to like,share and most expeccially... Comment...I want to hear from you....

I love and appreciate everyone of you for your support....
Keep following Ashton& Leora's story, because they are just getting started....
Enjoy
Estelle