|1|

"Mr Jeon, it has been a lasting question of how you get your inspiration,"
.
.
.
.
"There's a hidden art that comes from the dark,"
.
.
.
.

"Your biggest error was stepping foot into this place,"
.
.
.
.

Mr Jeon, the famed artist, bore a secret within the depths of his soul, a secret that intertwined his art with his very existence. As the world clamoured for answers, little did they know that his most profound masterpiece was the one he had never unveiled - the canvas of his hidden self.

.....

Thanks for choosing "my muse" as your reading choice. This book is written based on my imagination. Any other book similar or with similar scenarios is all a coincidence. Don't be silent readers. Vote and comment your opinions.

Ⓒ︎Adinaadiana15

Trailer:

Upcoming

_______________

"Every painting holds a secret-a silent narrative, a concealed tale awaiting discovery within the canvas."
_

______________

In the dimly lit studio, Mr. Jeon's expression remained an enigma, his face an intricate play of shadows and contemplation.

Deep-set eyes, dark pools reflecting the intensity of his thoughts, stared unwaveringly at the blank canvas.

A subtle smile danced upon his lips, revealing a hint of satisfaction as his nimble fingers worked the brush, coaxing emotion from the muted colours, unto the rather dark looking canvas.