|2|

______________

"In the canvas of life, paint your dreams with the vibrant hues of passion and let the brushstrokes of imagination create a masterpiece."
_

______________

Jimin stirred awake in his lavishly adorned room, the gentle embrace of sunlight kissing his face.

His hair in disarray, lips tinted pink, he slowly stretched, feeling the residual ache from a night of awkward slumber.

Amidst the morning haze, the singular thought echoed in his mind: "How to meet Mr. Jeon."

An ostensibly impossible task, yet one he refused to let slip away.

Born into opulence, Jimin's aspirations were rooted in the dreams he had nurtured for years.

His father, a renowned reporter who had left behind a considerable fortune, had sparked in Jimin a desire to carve his own path.

Casting aside the last remnants of sleep, he ruffled his hair, yawning, and drew open the curtains, revealing a room adorned with opulent furnishings.

As sunlight spilt onto gold-threaded drapes, it hinted at a lifestyle steeped in luxury.

Unfazed by the grandeur, Jimin proceeded to the bathroom, where marble and silver accents spoke of affluence.

Descending the stairs, he embraced his mother, who was diligently preparing breakfast in a kitchen adorned with the finest appliances.

"Hey, Mom," he whispered, planting a tender peck on her cheek.

"Morning, son. Your lunch is packed, and your favourite pistachio brioches are on the counter," she announced, her joy evident as she flipped pancakes.

"Thanks, Mom. See you later tonight?" Jimin murmured, lingering in a moment of affection.

"Always," she replied.

With a swift "bye, Mom," he grabbed his belongings, leaving a room adorned with elegant artwork and dimly lit by an array of candles.

***

In his sleek car, the engine hummed to life as he navigated the streets, steering towards his workplace.

Jimin greeted his seniors with a charm befitting his affluent background.

"Good morning, sir. I'm Park Jimin. Please take care of me," he smoothly articulated, recognizing the importance of fostering alliances in a cutthroat environment.

His well-practiced social finesse left an impression, setting the stage for strategic collaborations as he delved into the intricate dance of corporate dynamics.