|4|

______________

"In the shadows of creativity, a dark artist finds beauty in the haunting dance of fear and fascination, painting the canvas with the essence of thrill and anticipation."
_

______________

In the dimly lit and creepy basement, she awoke to the disorienting fuzziness of her vision, a throbbing headache, and the cold realization that her hands were tightly bound to her sides.

Panic clawed at her as she desperately tried to make sense of her surroundings, the feeble flickering light overhead casting eerie shadows on the damp, blood-stained walls.

Her cries for help resonated through the sinister silence, met only by the chilling echoes of her own fear.

"Help"

"Help"

"Someone help me "

Excessive sweating betrayed her escalating anxiety, amplifying the sense of dread that gripped her.

The restraints held her captive, amplifying her vulnerability in the gloom of the unsettling chamber.

"Help!" the girl screamed once again, her voice desperate and trembling, as she try shrugging of the ropes of her body.

Then came the disturbing excitement in Mr. Jeon's voice, his voice sending a shiver down her spine.

"Welcome to the art room"

"My art room and you are" he pointed at her with macabre enthusiasm, her breath caught, realizing she was to become part of his twisted masterpiece.

Mr. Jeon's disconcerting gaze penetrated her, revealing a coldness that sent chills down her spine.

The desperate attempt to act brave crumbled as she found herself at the mercy of a man who reveled in the grotesque.

As he approached, his touch felt like an icy caress, and his declaration about her beauty took a sinister turn.

"You look so pretty," he declared, his tone sending shivers down her spine.

"So pretty," he continued, his words laced with a disturbing fascination.

"I want to cut every inch of your skin and fill my canvas with your blood—how pretty, how fascinating, how utterly wonderful."

The room seemed to close in on her as she begged for release, attempting to hold onto the shreds of her bravery.

"Let me go"

"Please"

Her pupils seem to dilate, her breath heavier and unstable as she trembled in fear.